SERIOUS ? For everyone on NT

Some of y'all frontin' like a mug...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Do I check guys out...NO...do I notice guys...of course...but not in a sexual nature...

For me, it's more like a sizing up the competition. For example, if I'm at a party and I see all the BADDD females harassing one dude in particular,regardless of whether I'm getting mine, I can't help but look at dude and wonder *+% he doing that I aint doing right. Why-- because I'm a man andI want all the females to be checking me out, and not him...
laugh.gif

Likewise, I've definitely noticed, on occasion, ninjas grilling/scoping me because I had a BADD female flocking and bopping about and around me. I usuallyactivate my
grin.gif
face on such occasions...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Point is, this is natural. It's the human version of male-male competion.

Dudes in here are seriously warped and disillusioned that they can't even admit that they've noticed the next man before because they are afraid thatadmitting so makes them a "homosexual"...
smh.gif
smh.gif
...ninjas need to GROW UP...

Whenever I go to my gym, I always get guys asking me what I do for my triceps....I can see thesedudes watching me from the corners of my eye....a lot of these dudes think I'm taking something too...it don't bother, except when I'm in thechange room....im partially nude, you're nude, let's not speak, ok? thanks

Honestly, the only thing I look at is the dude's feet and the person who is walking with, no more, no less!!! If the man has some nice kicks than I justgive him that "that's some kicks, you got on" but then I keep it moving !!! There's no reason for you to spend your time, looking at somebodyelse.

Originally Posted by ThiPham

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

NT has some really handsome guys...and some really NOT so handsome guys.
pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.

80604318.EQ2HeERR.ohsnap.gif

but seriously one time at the gym in the locker room, mr marcus, is that you...
nerd.gif

Actually I have never been in the locker room, I went to a bad boys school, I got kicked out of school in 7th grade for assualt on a teacher. So I went to aschool that was pretty much like prison. We couldn't wear certain colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, or black), if our pants were too big they'd pull out apair of walmart khaki's and make you wear them, (they had sizes ranging from 28 to 36) SMH. Gym wasn't even gym, we'd play football or basketballonce a week wearing the clothes we came to school with. Lunch was in the classrooms there was always 3 teachers in every room! at least once a week we'dhave drug searches ( damn dog sniffin at me like I was holding).

If I had the chance to go in the showers at school, I wouldn't. Being in the closet at the time I wouldn't dare to allow myself be exposed! Why would Ineed to look now days I got partner of 7 years that lives with me, NICE BODY, sexually satisfying.

What I meant on the topic, is like inspiration. Do they like inspire you to dress better, to work out, change up your tired look? I won't front if I see aguy with a nice toned body, I'll look.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.
shots fired?
nerd.gif
Pretty dumb statements...I mean there are pretty people and ugly people everywhere aren't there?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He is obviously in the not so handsome category

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
naw... I dont find myself as handsome or ugly. Im just saying why would you say that. If they are ugly why would you say it. THATS why PYP alwaysget locked up

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
naw... I dont find myself as handsome or ugly. Im just saying why would you say that. If they are ugly why would you say it. THATS why PYP always get locked up

indifferent.gif

29ddys6.gif

This is NOT a PYP...

Take the L-- you tried to Flame her and instead, you're the one getting burned...

ALRIGHT if you guys are so dam ignorant. GO LOOK ME UP ON MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK. my name is my SN. And for those who did, you would be $!*+ enough to check outanother guy if they are good looking or not.

Hey be nice Mr. Super A.

How many of you would admit that if a guy did "this" or "that" he would be more attractive. Like if they changed the way they dress orcarry themselves or change up their hairstyle they would be a better looking person?

I do ^^ that all the time. It's like when I see a gothic person or a wanna be gangster or whatever and I can tell it's not who they are as a person andI'd look at them and be like if they just dressed decent they'd be a lot happier and better looking instead they wanna look ugly as hell.

It's normal for guys to look at other guys, sizing each other up in competition, nothing homosexual about it. We naturally compete to be the "alphamale", to get more females, and to pass on our seed.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Do you check out other guys? I mean not sexually, but to see if they are better than you? Like for example if a guy has a better body? Better clothes/kicks,? etc. Don't front like y'all don't. I know some of you go even further than that in the locker room showers!
screw-face-ben-in-london.jpg

Back
Top Bottom