Serious Question: Have you ever abused your girl?

i will never hit a girl.
but smetimes ill kick her in her butt she tells me it doesnt hurt but im jst playing around.
they said dont hit a girl but nobody never said you cant make them tap spo rear naked choke is the best way..

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

No guy has ever hit me. I have friends who have been hit, but they always attack the dude first.
smh.gif

hmmm nipple rings
devil.gif

I remember one time my ex came into my room, saw a framed picture of me and my other chick and flipped out......swing and what not....

I choked slamed her like the undertaker, threw a box of left over fried rice at her outside as she walked to her car.....

that was one fun relationship

My boyfriend never HIT me .
But when we fight i'll kick him & **#% and he will just push me off him or like shove me.
I think if you hit someone male or female they have every right to hit you back - not send you into a coma but of equal force.

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

No guy has ever hit me. I have friends who have been hit, but they always attack the dude first.
smh.gif

sick.gif
for nipple rings. its like throwin hot sauce on ice cream
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

nobodys gonnna admit it
shheeeiiiiitt. i will. my ex punched me while i was driving and i reached across and slapped the crap out of her. and then told her to get out andwalk home.

yes. punched her in the chest after she decided it was a good idea to jerk the steering wheel while i was doing 90 on the highway. neither of us made the samemistakes again

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

i never hit one of my girlfriends but i've beat the %*#* outta my sister several times...
smh.gif

truth, when i was younger though.
i don't even remember the last time i got in a fight with her, had to be elementary school but we used to go at it!

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i never hit one of my girlfriends but i've beat the %*#* outta my sister several times...
smh.gif

truth, when i was younger though.
i don't even remember the last time i got in a fight with her, had to be elementary school but we used to go at it!
same with me. she know better now
laugh.gif

this is where being fluent in a martial art like brazilian jiu jitsu comes in handy.

Armbar For the Victory

Im not lying when i say this, i put this on my life my mothers life on god but my girlfriend is abusive to me. she hits me and just the oter day she fellasleep on my couch and i copped a feel she woke up and twisted my nipples so hard i thought they were going to fall off
another time i was hitting from behind and it slipped in her butt, she cursed me out and kicked me in the stomach like a horse
indifferent.gif

i dont know how im still dating chick,
tired.gif
its happened on multiple ocassions

smh.gif
hell yeah this is mad true...

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

Im not lying when i say this, i put this on my life my mothers life on god but my girlfriend is abusive to me. she hits me and just the oter day she fell asleep on my couch and i copped a feel she woke up and twisted my nipples so hard i thought they were going to fall off
another time i was hitting from behind and it slipped in her butt, she cursed me out and kicked me in the stomach like a horse
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nah I never hit her, but my ex was pretty strong (she had older bros) , so when she hit me it actually hurt
laugh.gif
, I'd wrap her up though

I fought my sister once if that counts...........................she won

but i was like 8 though, now i would body her !+@ believe that

as sad i hate that it happend, me and my ex use to be scapping everyday when she first got pregnant. i aint never been a woman beater but she use to start it,and sadly i would end it. make up and eat that thang up and back to same oh same oh the next day. god forgive me, but i got what i deserved you can say.

smh.gif

yes. my sis. got crazy wild one time when we were fighting and threw a vase right in my face
eek.gif
. dodged that in a split then proceeded to with the backhand across the face.nevertheless got told on and heard it from moms.
smh.gif
@ myolder sis. snitching on me. it wasn't even a hard backhand at that. next time we do fight i ain't holding back
laugh.gif
. and yes females always do spark it off. i think guys get a pass for stompingout a female if she's your kin right?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kahlow

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

Im not lying when i say this, i put this on my life my mothers life on god but my girlfriend is abusive to me. she hits me and just the oter day she fell asleep on my couch and i copped a feel she woke up and twisted my nipples so hard i thought they were going to fall off
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nah, but one time ol' girl punched me, so i shoved her.. she tripped and her head hit a tree.. had to get stitches

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Nah, but one time ol' girl punched me, so i shoved her.. she tripped and her head hit a tree.. had to get stitches

she tripped huh

Back
Top Bottom