Serious Question. Vol. Something I've always wanted to know.

taco bell says that every fifteen minutes they give away a ps vita when u buy a $5 box...THEIR LYING I DIDNT WIN &*%$!!!!!

not off of tv, but a few yrs back, i won a raffle my supervisor's lodge was having for a free carnival cruise
shh was the biz for a $10 ticket

Hoping to win this Breaking Bad sweepstakes so I can walk on, be an extra and get murked or something

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

When I was a kid, Cartoon Network used to have this sweepstakes where they would air fan art and if your art was aired you win 300 lbs of "crayola stuff". Mine got aired and my mom called in, they said my stuff would be there by the end of the week. I was outside at the end of the driveway waiting on that delivery truck for WEEKS. It never came
frown.gif
My buddy used to joke around saying I should be glad it never came because it was probably just 300 lbs worth of brown crayons and no one uses brown crayons.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when I first got on the internet I filled out those surveys. All I got was spam.

Never won anything of worth in the MCDonald's Monoploy game. Never win a shopping spree. I remember one time I called up Hot97 to win a Ps2 or 3 or a Wii and that bastard Puff Daddy spoke with me during Flex show and then hung up. Never won a raffle or any of those random draw contests.

Only thing I've won in that realm is scratch offs.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

My dawg won some candy bar contest with Jerome Bettis on it but lost the wrapper he said....probably was lying though

laugh.gif
Idk why but this is so funny to me. Probably just the way you described it
laugh.gif

To this day I still get mad when I think about this.
But I almost won 600 bucks from a radio contest in 10th grade. The game was they play a sound and you have to guess what it is. They played the sound so I called in, not expecting to get through and I do, and I say it's an engine. They wouldn't take it because it was an engine starting. FUUUUUUUUUU

Back when mountain dew had the every 5 minute giveaway of Xbox 360s, I won. My dad works for a vending company and between me and him, we entered 642 caps between 2 accounts(limit 500/account). We won on one of the last drawings and you better believe we were pumped. *cue Kanye dance*
pimp.gif
Edit: every 10 minutes...my bad

Back
Top Bottom