Serious topic: Are you born gay?

no. cant be. everything is learned and taught.

if a baby is born, then left in the jungle or some *%$%, and 15 years later sees a human being....a female...how would it know how to feel if nothing was everlearned or taught???

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

In my lifetime I have never meet anyone who said they were born gay.
I think that homosexuals shouldnt have to result to such a lie to be accepted.
They should "man-up" and say hey like it or not I choose to be this way and Im going to be this way.
the only choice they can make is to embrace what they are...they can choose their actions, not their attractions. they can choose to embrace or not embrace a homosexual lifestyle, i'll give you that. but either way, they would still be homosexual.

I think the "I was born this way" thing is just a horrible cop out.

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

They should "man-up" and say hey like it or not I choose to be this way and Im going to be this way.
the only choice they can make is to embrace what they are...they can choose their actions, not their attractions. they can choose to embrace or not embrace a homosexual lifestyle, i'll give you that. but either way, they would still be homosexual.

Wow .

Are you homosexual ? Do you really KNOW these things ? I don't believe so ...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

Wow .

laugh.gif
me? nah i'm straight...but i can tell you i didn't choose to be straight. i never had a sitdown with myself and was like, "okjay, let's think about it this. i think i want to like chicks. yup, let's go with chicks."

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

laugh.gif
I was born gay, as I already stated.

You're the reason girls come to my side. Haha.

EDIT:
Funny how straight people have to know either way. If it's a choice or not.
Did you choose to be straight?

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

Wow .

No, but I do know that the natural default design of mankind is Man and Woman.

I know quite a few gay males & females. Two of which I worked with for over 4 years. We've had talks about this topic. I'm still slightlyundecided, but from what they said, they knew at a very young age what their sexual preference was. I'm talking maybe 8-12 years of age.

Another one of my female friends didn't start openly dating women until she was around 16. Before that she dated a guy for 2 years and was pretty unhappythroughout it. Not that he wasn't a nice guy, but I think she was testing the waters so to speak.

So whether it's a lifestyle choice, or you are born with it will probably be up for debate until the end of time.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

no. cant be. everything is learned and taught.
if a baby is born, then left in the jungle or some *%$%, and 15 years later sees a human being....a female...how would it know how to feel if nothing was ever learned or taught???

You should watch "The Blue Lagoon"
nerd.gif

What if the next few generations are all born gay?
I guess we SOL huh?
you're oversimplifying it...but to entertain you...im sure if EVERYONE was gay....we could artificially inseminate the women to keep the humanrace alive

EDIT: im out for the night
laugh.gif

I'm sure if you raised 10,000 babies under lab conditions with just food/water/basic education and absolutely no mention of sex or relationships in any wayshape or form, in even the slightest way, then when they are 18 introducing them to a member of the opposite sex and letting them interact for a week or sothat by the end, 95% + would figure out and have sex on their own from the attraction they naturally felt. Only reason this isn't a 100 is because notevery couple would bond like that right away.

Flip it around, put a member of the opposite sex in, and I think cases of homosexuality would be in the very low single or double digits and only because ofboredom or some other factors like that.

I guess to take out the boredom factor you can limit the time to a single day or only a few hours. Point is, there will be no instant attraction like withMales/Females.

The idea that from birth something "makes" you gay is stupid. I understand some people are born naturally more inclined to be more feminine ormasculine than normal but then as they grow society influences them towards being gay, because society has now classified anyone in those categories as gay.Not only that, but "born gay"
laugh.gif

We all knew the type of soft male or tom-boyish girl when we were younger.. probably had them in our Pre-K or Kindergarten classes... but when in the hell haveyou ever seen homosexual behavior at that young age ? (before society influences them) ? I never seen little boy/boy girl/girl crushes...kisses... touching... curiosity etc that is seen between members of the opposite sex even at that young age. Let's be serious.. forget the"cooties" trash... you remember being interested in some classmate of the opposite sex even when you were that young. You didn't have to betaught, it was just natural. Your body reacted differently towards that cute girl in your class (assuming you a male) than any random dude.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think some are born gay...and some just become gay through experience and things that may have happened in their life...
One of my best friends is a lesbian, and she told me that she definitely knew that she liked girls from a real early age. I love how heterosexual people try to speak on this subject without ever talking to a real homosexual.
Or without being homosexual .
this.

Originally Posted by M16

I'm sure if you raised 10,000 babies under lab conditions with just food/water/basic education and absolutely no mention of sex or relationships in any way shape or form, in even the slightest way, then when they are 18 introducing them to a member of the opposite sex and letting them interact for a week or so that by the end, 95% + would figure out and have sex on their own from the attraction they naturally felt. Only reason this isn't a 100 is because not every couple would bond like that right away.

Flip it around, put a member of the opposite sex in, and I think cases of homosexuality would be in the very low single or double digits and only because of boredom or some other factors like that.

I guess to take out the boredom factor you can limit the time to a single day or only a few hours. Point is, there will be no instant attraction like with Males/Females.

The idea that from birth something "makes" you gay is stupid. I understand some people are born naturally more inclined to be more feminine or masculine than normal but then as they grow society influences them towards being gay, because society has now classified anyone in those categories as gay. Not only that, but "born gay"
laugh.gif

We all knew the type of soft male or tom-boyish girl when we were younger.. probably had them in our Pre-K or Kindergarten classes... but when in the hell have you ever seen homosexual behavior at that young age ? (before society influences them) ? I never seen little boy/boy girl/girl crushes... kisses... touching... curiosity etc that is seen between members of the opposite sex even at that young age. Let's be serious.. forget the "cooties" trash... you remember being interested in some classmate of the opposite sex even when you were that young. You didn't have to be taught, it was just natural. Your body reacted differently towards that cute girl in your class (assuming you a male) than any random dude.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Are you a scientist?

Science has proven that homosexuality is largely genetically influenced. How are you gonna argue this using "logic"?

OP trying to get people banned, but you are not born gay. Its totally impossible, a penis inserted into a vagina to procreate not only for pleasure.

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

Wow .

laugh.gif
me? nah i'm straight...but i can tell you i didn't choose to be straight. i never had a sitdown with myself and was like, "ok jay, let's think about it this. i think i want to like chicks. yup, let's go with chicks."
Nah , not you .
laugh.gif

why does it really matter?

my thing is why do homosexuals get so out of hand with gay pride? you ever seen a straight pride parade? you think i am going to drive around with a bumpersticker that says straight (considering there isn't an official straight color flag like the rainbow flag fro gays).

Originally Posted by M16

I'm sure if you raised 10,000 babies under lab conditions with just food/water/basic education and absolutely no mention of sex or relationships in any way shape or form, in even the slightest way, then when they are 18 introducing them to a member of the opposite sex and letting them interact for a week or so that by the end, 95% + would figure out and have sex on their own from the attraction they naturally felt. Only reason this isn't a 100 is because not every couple would bond like that right away.

Flip it around, put a member of the opposite sex in, and I think cases of homosexuality would be in the very low single or double digits and only because of boredom or some other factors like that.

I guess to take out the boredom factor you can limit the time to a single day or only a few hours. Point is, there will be no instant attraction like with Males/Females.

The idea that from birth something "makes" you gay is stupid. I understand some people are born naturally more inclined to be more feminine or masculine than normal but then as they grow society influences them towards being gay, because society has now classified anyone in those categories as gay. Not only that, but "born gay"
laugh.gif

We all knew the type of soft male or tom-boyish girl when we were younger.. probably had them in our Pre-K or Kindergarten classes... but when in the hell have you ever seen homosexual behavior at that young age ? (before society influences them) ? I never seen little boy/boy girl/girl crushes... kisses... touching... curiosity etc that is seen between members of the opposite sex even at that young age. Let's be serious.. forget the "cooties" trash... you remember being interested in some classmate of the opposite sex even when you were that young. You didn't have to be taught, it was just natural. Your body reacted differently towards that cute girl in your class (assuming you a male) than any random dude.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
What ?

All I hear is alot of theories.
But I have yet to hear someone on NT say "yeah I know because I was born gay"
That should speak for itself.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by M16

No.

QFT.

laugh.gif
I was born gay, as I already stated.

You're the reason girls come to my side. Haha.

EDIT:
Funny how straight people have to know either way. If it's a choice or not.
Did you choose to be straight?
^ Apparently you didn't look very hard.

Back
Top Bottom