***Serious Topic For The Guys*** NT How Do You Break Up With Your Barber

Ive known my barber since i was 12, before he was cuttin. So hes my boy first, and my barber second.

If we "break up" it wont be about hair. I dont see it happening though, regardless.

I got my haircut yesterday from my barber and he dropped some tough news on me, he's leaving in May and heading upstate. Now I'm gonna have to find anew barber and start a new relationship
frown.gif

Luckily the shop has 2 other really good barbers, but now I have to slide into their clientele and it won't be the same. It's gonna be like marryingyour sister in law after your wife dies.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

I just found a new one basically. I went to this shop since it opened and had same dude forever. then a new guy comes in and is dope as hell but every time I go in there I get the same bunk cut from dude who got hella comfortable. I always wanted to go to othere dude but I can tell it would never happen. SoI just bounced out on the place

Yo, can you give details on the new barbershop? Or maybe on the old 1?
Its in Marin dont waste your time

Reminds me of that sienfield episode, this is a common issue. I got it set though my barber comes to my house when ever i call him. On top of that my friendcleans my edge up everytime that widow trys to creep in.

man its hard but just try to sneak in when hes working on a client, and if possible make an appointment with the other guy

I got to get a cut on tuesday

and is a $5 tip being cheap???????

I just stopped going to my dude Santiago(No romo,dude is a ex MS)....he started asking my homeys about me and one ratted me out sayin I was goin to some dudein the hood named Diego, San never let me back in his shop after that....but Diego does give a mean +!# fade....but I haven't cut my hair in 3 months
ohwell.gif
Growing hair out FTL

I went through the same thing with my barber. This dude leaves to DR every other month for like a month at a time. So at first I would literally wait for dudeto get back. Then i started getting my haircut with another guy, and he did it way better. The new dude changed locations so I just stopped going to the oldbarbershop all together. Mind you the guy who goes to DR had been cutting my hair for like 6 years.

Reason number 1 why I cut my own hair. I don't wanna go through that crap. Now if I just need a line up and get lazy, i'll swing through a shop that Iknow of. All the barbers know my deal and they all do decent lines cuz they know i'll tip good. I made it clear from jump that i wasn't playin'favorites or any of that mess. This is the barber shop, not come cliquish high school drama. Get in, get out and get on with my day!

laugh.gif
It's hard to say goodbye. Luckily for me I moved from my hometown so it was easy for me. Not to mention my normal barber does his thing still. When Igo back to the HT I make sure I hit him up.

Off top but isn't it amazin how some barbers can eat, talk on the phone, look at a fine woman walk by out the window, play dozens, and still cut ya hairmad nice
laugh.gif
Multi-taskin at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom