serious topic: Why do people do this on the internet?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

9ghr2e.gif

Is homeboy eating popcorn with chopsticks?? WTH?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

2ed254c657a71b51f1b2611805af13cd358671b.jpg

Normally I'd lock this... but we do need to discourage the use of these irritating e-personas people insist on parading around this forum. Hopefully people will consider this a cautionary example.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

laugh.gif

lol i thought that dude was suspect, anybody braggin about anything on a messageboard is suspect

dude is straight ghost up in here though, any last words??

what's really pathetic is that characters like him and bad n fluenz wear their troll on their sleeve with the avy's and screennames.

He was quick to name his "firm" like he's some dope propriety trader...what a lame.

He reminds me of that niccolo machiavelli + martin & co type

badnfluenz was actually a troll? i obviously must have missed many of his posts. i only saw him in the gay rights threads arguing on behalf of gay rights.didn't know he was a troll tho. did he get banned?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

badnfluenz was actually a troll? i obviously must have missed many of his posts. i only saw him in the gay rights threads arguing on behalf of gay rights. didn't know he was a troll tho. did he get banned?
he's definitely a troll. threads that have nothing to do with it, and he's throwing it in people's faces.

sad thing is he aint the only one one here like that i'd estimate about 30% of names on here are trollers whose e-personas do not match them in real life.people treat the internet like a video game.

never fails the jock riding in this thread of meth is sickening
smh.gif
I know, it's inconceivable to think that anyone could possibly appreciate something I've posted for its own sake.

... and TWO compliments... it's enough to make you want to scream, isn't it?
mad.gif

Not to worry, though. For all the undue praise there's plenty of irrational hate that accompanies those managing a site like this. If you look closely, you might find some examples every now and again.

Sorry those unearned laughs put a damper on your weekend. I hope we can still be pals.
I'd just die if someone I've never met didn't like me. The Internet's serious like that.

you put a damper on my weekend cuz i said dudes stay jock riding you?????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. i couldnt do anything but
smh.gif
at the sarcasm. but anywayi never said i didnt like meth its just that everytime you and dirty come into a thread dudes ride yall sack! i swear i want you or dirty to come into a threadand say "cats smell like pee" and believe me it will be followed by 200
laugh.gif
and "dirty is the man" or "meth is always come through shuttin' it down". its just amazes me how you can ridessomebody's sack you dont even know.

Originally Posted by knightngale

speaking of barra, did anyone notice that he made his twitter updates private? ether
a sasha singleton update: Cheaters is an awesome show!about 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry
Nope, no one noticed.

Because you're the only cat who actually cares about this enough to be glued to the computer screen waiting for his and her updates on twitter.

I bet you were
mad.gif
when he made it private, you're just playing it offnow.
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Damn...some of y'all cats got hate in y'all bloodstream.

Its like a knee jerk reaction.

Everything ain't hating or riding...
I agree.
Originally Posted by ccb21040

smh.gif
I know, it's inconceivable to think that anyone could possibly appreciate something I've posted for its own sake.

mad.gif

Not to worry, though. For all the undue praise there's plenty of irrational hate that accompanies those managing a site like this. If you look closely, you might find some examples every now and again.

Sorry those unearned laughs put a damper on your weekend. I hope we can still be pals.
I'd just die if someone I've never met didn't like me. The Internet's serious like that.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at the sarcasm. but anyway i never said i didnt like meth its just that everytime you and dirty come into a thread dudes ride yall sack! i swear i want you or dirty to come into a thread and say "cats smell like pee" and believe me it will be followed by 200
laugh.gif
and "dirty is the man" or "meth is always come through shuttin' it down". its just amazes me how you can rides somebody's sack you dont even know.
disappointed.jpg

You said the riding of Meth "in this thread is sickening" like the whole thread was about him when it was only two simple comments.

Stop while you're behind.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by knightngale

speaking of barra, did anyone notice that he made his twitter updates private? ether
a sasha singleton update: Cheaters is an awesome show!about 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry
Nope, no one noticed.

Because you're the only cat who actually cares about this enough to be glued to the computer screen waiting for his and her updates on twitter.

I bet you were
mad.gif
when he made it private, you're just playing it off now.
B+ for effort

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by ccb21040

smh.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at the sarcasm. but anyway i never said i didnt like meth its just that everytime you and dirty come into a thread dudes ride yall sack! i swear i want you or dirty to come into a thread and say "cats smell like pee" and believe me it will be followed by 200
laugh.gif
and "dirty is the man" or "meth is always come through shuttin' it down". its just amazes me how you can rides somebody's sack you dont even know.
disappointed.jpg

You said the riding of Meth "in this thread is sickening" like the whole thread was about him when it was only two simple comments.

Stop while you're behind.

and here we go! who ever said the thread was about meth?? and why are you on my sack trying to save him? but anyway dudes were like "meth isthat dude" and "The man holds the injured animal up in the air for just a bit...only to throw him back down to the wolves. " all beacuse he said"you aint gotta lie to kick it" and you mean to tell me thats not sack riding? let me or you have said it and you would have seen the difference.like i stated previous times on NT dudes sack ride the mods like they are Gods or something

Back
Top Bottom