Seriously...how often do you cry?

back in the summer time I was failing the only class I was taking, my bank account was overdrawn and my girl just left me. It was a tough time but I really feel like at the age I am now (20) you just cant be that emotional all the time

Honestly can't remember the last time I cried. Crying does nothing for you. When I feel wronged I plot. #!%% Crying.

I think the last time I did, it was when I was 12 and my aunt had just passed away.
frown.gif

I try not to but if its over something serious I try and shed the tears while taking a shower and blame the red eyes on soap getting in my eye.

Over the summer, had a rough time overseas with people I didn't know and ended up having a huge miscommunication over what was goin down. Long story
laugh.gif

Annoyed>Frustation>Anger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crying.
I get annoyed more than anything, frustated every once in a while, and rarely getting Angry, so I almost never cried. The last time I cried is when I seen my mom crying after my step-dad passed away.

Last week when I heard my dad was looking for me. Its been 5 years that we havent spoken to each other and since he left to Mexico. It got to me that hes looking for his children. gets to me everytime I think about it. (right now too)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Not to be sexist.....But you're not unusual....You're a Woman and Women cry all the time. Most guys only cry when its something super serious.

if that..

i haven't really cried in years but i've teared up a couple times

I cried for no reason in my HS graduation...I guess cause I wouldn't be seeing the same peep.
Those were a waste of tears...tho..ended up seeing everyone in community college..lol

my favorite aunt had passed away. I still think about her everyday

but before that, a few years definitely. I don't even remember

I don't remember the last time.. But I know that every time I watch the Fresh Prince episode when Will's dad leaves him.. I shed a tear.. Close to home..

I cry often, I can't lie. This week, I've already cried once. My bf is going through a tough time, and just hearing him speak about his pain while his voice was breaking, and tears were falling. Ugh. I just broke down when I leaving his place.

I was an extremely sensitive kid, and I guess I never shed that side of my personality.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

All the time. I cry when try do those home makeover shows on ABC. If someone cries cuz they made it to the next round on AI. I cant stand to see other people cry.
laugh.gif

Man up Sheena
smh.gif

i cant help it...
ohwell.gif

there was a huge gap of not having any...but then lately ive been soft....

i was watching a half done "a walk to remember" the other week and i was tearing up lol.....

Back
Top Bottom