.::Seriously, what the HELL is wrong with Stuart Scott's eyes?????::.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I tend not to notice it but every once in a while its like whoa
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

i understand one of the joints is glass by why is the other one always extra red ?!?
I forgot the name of it but he may have some busted capillaries in his eye. I noticed it was red tonight but didn't know it was red all thetime, damn. I also kinda notice they don't move. The clear one if glass is always straight and the red one is always leaning to the left. I guessed he wascockeyed when I first started watching Sports Center.

I find him to be extremely annoying anyway like he's always trying too hard on that hip hop shh, just be regular !!%#*!

Illness
Scott had an emergency appendectomy in Pittsburgh afterbecoming ill while covering the Pittsburgh Steelers-Miami Dolphins Monday Night Football game on November 26, 2007. The surgery also discovered a malignancy thatrequired an additional surgery to remove possibly cancerous tissue. He returned a month later and continued on-air broadcasting during recommended preventivechemotherapy. ESPN President George Bodenheimer said "Stuart is approaching this fight with the same passion and energy we see on air... He knows he hasour full support and we look forward to the day where this is all behind him."[sup][2][/sup]

Stuart's eye has also been the focus of attention at various points of his career. There are several theories about how he had hurt his eye, butStuart was injured on April 3, 2002[sup][3][/sup] in Jets mini-camp when he was doing a special for ESPN. Towardsthe end of a day at camp against the coach's advice, Stuart was hit in the eye by a football thrown from a JUGS Football Passing Machine. He underwentsurgery the day of the injury and was out of work for a couple months. [sup][4]

eek.gif
i never knew that till i did a lil research
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Scott[/sup]

So let me get this straight.

One eye is Glass due to an accident.
One eye is !+@+-eyed due to a pre-existing condition.

Both eyes are not normal............

I honestly never sat down and noticed that. It's always quick glimpses and I usually just notice the !+@+-eye. But if the straight eye is glass then thatsnew to me.

laugh.gif

i dont know why i
laugh.gif
everytime i hear his name, see his face....

its prob. something bad, but i still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Illness
Scott had an emergency appendectomy in Pittsburgh after becoming ill while covering the Pittsburgh Steelers-Miami Dolphins Monday Night Football game on November 26, 2007. The surgery also discovered a malignancy that required an additional surgery to remove possibly cancerous tissue. He returned a month later and continued on-air broadcasting during recommended preventive chemotherapy. ESPN President George Bodenheimer said "Stuart is approaching this fight with the same passion and energy we see on air... He knows he has our full support and we look forward to the day where this is all behind him."[sup][2][/sup]

Stuart's eye has also been the focus of attention at various points of his career. There are several theories about how he had hurt his eye, but Stuart was injured on April 3, 2002[sup][3][/sup] in Jets mini-camp when he was doing a special for ESPN. Towards the end of a day at camp against the coach's advice, Stuart was hit in the eye by a football thrown from a JUGS Football Passing Machine. He underwent surgery the day of the injury and was out of work for a couple months. [sup][4]

eek.gif
i never knew that till i did a lil research
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Scott[/sup]

So he got in the eye in '02 and is still hurtin'?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

dude has a cockeye, lazy eye, and pink eye I hate watchin him in HD.

Back when I got HD for the first time, I turned on ESPN like
eek.gif
. I neverknew it was that bad....

You can hardly tell on a non-HD tv. You can see they are messed up, but they don't look that bad. 1 is blue and crooked and the other is lazy...

"My eyes everywhere, on my Stuart Scott $%%%"
laugh.gif
But I knew he got injured and what not. I just ignore it but can't help chuckle everytime Isee him and think about
^^^^^ This line

stu scott's ONE EYE got jacked up while doing a bit with the jug machine. a ball went through his hands and lacerated his LEFT EYEBALL. after the surgeryon his eye, he started to rock the frames because he and espn thought his lazy eye could be distracting to viewers.

TRUE STORY. he was on the local radio here (the ticket) and the asked him about the accident. only one of his eyes is jacked up. and they are both real.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

dude has a cockeye, lazy eye, and pink eye I hate watchin him in HD.
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm dying!

And going to hell.
eyes.gif

EDIT:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
So he got in the eye in '02 and is still hurtin'?

roll.gif

you guys are cold =\

that sucks for him thoooo.

i notcied too but i was liek ehh... maybe its just me...

damn your ragging on dude hard lol

hes cool to me i always noticed it but it doesnt really bother me

sucks if he really got hit in the eye by a football and has a glass eye

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

I have no clue. But uh

scott.jpg
Tonight during the Nuggets/Lakers I thought dude came on air after smoking something, his eyes were RED.

gooly-eyes-4mm-uni.jpg

Back
Top Bottom