SERIOUSLY.... WHY DO PEOPLE HATE T.O.? VOL. HE DIDN'T DESERVE THE BOOT!

I'd just like to see him give the media the cold shoulder (word to B. Bonds). They feed him attention, he feeds them quotables. They win (continuousstories about BS), he loses (face and credibility). It's just so silly...

(expletively) FORGET THEM!

WHO THINKS T.O. WILL BE ON TV (under contract) THE YEAR AFTER HE RETIRES? It's so stupid...

He's an attention hog, he's selfish, he's all about himself and nobody else, he publicly takes jabs at teammates, he has no respect for the powersthat be...

He brings negative attention to any teams he's on.

Teams think they can bring him on and the benefits will outweigh the costs, but over time that proves to be false.

T.O. acts and says the things that most players think but dont do, cause they aint good enough and will be scared to get cut.

I'm telling people now that Owens is gone Romo's numbers are gonna fall

count on it
That doesn't matter if he finally wins in the playoffs. As a niner fan I hate the Cowboys and I actually think Dallas is going to do muchbetter than last year and maybe win a playoff game or two. Romo is a weak minded QB and when Owens starts yelling at him he starts forcing balls his directioninstead of listening to his O.C. and just running the offense. He is too scared to tell Owens f**ck off in the huddle. The Cowboys will have a three headedmonster of Barber, Jones, and Choice at RB they will be a completely different offense next year.

Are y'all serious? TO is a douche!

Reasons?
How about calling Jeff Garcia gay publicly ? When Garcia actually has a wife I've never seen TO with a consisent woman on his arm.

Telling Michael Irvin on national television that the Eagles would be better off with Brett Favre as their quarterback over Donovan McNabb. Thats just total!%%@*%+$@!

Spitting on DeAngelo Hall

Accusing Tony Romo and Jason witten of having secret meetings where they developed special plays.
laugh.gif
When TO was defintely the most thrown guy on the team.

Accusin Marruci on not going for the win against Bears because $%$% Jauron and Marruci were buddies.

The Driveway press conference...If that wasnt gay I dont know what is.

Dropping passes....this dude might be or end up being the all time leader in drops in his career.

His obessive narcissism...How many times does he have to say "I love me some me" Its cute the first few times but after a while it gets old. Whoreally likes a complete narcissist?

WHile TO is entertaining he's not innocent I'm pretty sure the dude did more than enough annoying things in Dallas. Remember playing the NFL is aprivilege not a right. If he wants act like a !%%@*%+$@ the team has the right to cut him.

TO has the skills and all but he doesn't back it up.

How many rings he got?

How clutch is he?

The greatest players in sports talk $!%$, but at least they back it up.

TO does not back up the drama he causes.

Originally Posted by APLX2

TO has the skills and all but he doesn't back it up.

How many rings he got?

How clutch is he?

The greatest players in sports talk %!%!, but at least they back it up.

TO does not back up the drama he causes.

Son this aint basketball, he aint taking every shot. You gonna tell me it was his fault romo dropped that snap. Not clutch? Dude should of been MVP of theSuperbowl on a broken leg

Mister Friendly wrote:

Reasons?
1How about calling Jeff Garcia gay publicly ? When Garcia actually has a wife I've never seen TO with a consisent woman on his arm.

2Telling Michael Irvin on national television that the Eagles would be better off with Brett Favre as their quarterback over Donovan McNabb. Thats just total !%%@*%+$@!

3Spitting on DeAngelo Hall

4Accusing Tony Romo and Jason witten of having secret meetings where they developed special plays.
laugh.gif

5Accusin Marruci on not going for the win against Bears because $%$% Jauron and Marruci were buddies.

6The Driveway press conference...If that wasnt gay I dont know what is.

7Dropping passes....this dude might be or end up being the all time leader in drops in his career.

8His obessive narcissism...How many times does he have to say "I love me some me" Its cute the first few times but after a while it gets old. Who really likes a complete narcissist?

9WHile TO is entertaining he's not innocent I'm pretty sure the dude did more than enough annoying things in Dallas. Remember playing the NFL is a privilege not a right. If he wants act like a !%%@*%+$@ the team has the right to cut him.
I numbered all of them so you can follow along my answers cuz your clearly an idiot.....
laugh.gif

1 Callin someone gay is not as bad as it seems, I bet you call someone gay atleast 5 times a week. Its a slang term. I call cats gay all the time for no +%@@reason at all. But I get it and +1 for you.

2 Mike asked him the question first and T.O. jus answered the question. It wasnt like T.O. came out of no where with that comment. +1 me

3. How many players have complained about halls mouth. How many other players has T.O. spit at? But ima give you +1 You

4. They did have meetings with out T.O. and even tho T.O. was thrown to a lot of those were no catchable passes. I watch the games not jus the highights. +1 me

grin.gif
. Even

6. Doing sit ups is a crime lol. +1 me

7. I bet if you go back throughout his carrer u'll see he's caught more clucth passes then he's dropped. Everyone drops balls. +1 me

8. HE WANTS TO WIN, why does it matter what he says off field, the man takes no plays off. Its football not politics. + 1 me

indifferent.gif
How many other non innocent players are there with long termbig dollar contracts? They didnt jus cut him... they cut him because of the media and we all know that. + 1 me

Your 2-6-1 not a good look.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Mister Friendly wrote:

Reasons?
1How about calling Jeff Garcia gay publicly ? When Garcia actually has a wife I've never seen TO with a consisent woman on his arm.

2Telling Michael Irvin on national television that the Eagles would be better off with Brett Favre as their quarterback over Donovan McNabb. Thats just total !%%@*%+$@!

3Spitting on DeAngelo Hall

4Accusing Tony Romo and Jason witten of having secret meetings where they developed special plays.
laugh.gif

5Accusin Marruci on not going for the win against Bears because $%$% Jauron and Marruci were buddies.

6The Driveway press conference...If that wasnt gay I dont know what is.

7Dropping passes....this dude might be or end up being the all time leader in drops in his career.

8His obessive narcissism...How many times does he have to say "I love me some me" Its cute the first few times but after a while it gets old. Who really likes a complete narcissist?

9WHile TO is entertaining he's not innocent I'm pretty sure the dude did more than enough annoying things in Dallas. Remember playing the NFL is a privilege not a right. If he wants act like a !%%@*%+$@ the team has the right to cut him.
I numbered all of them so you can follow along my answers cuz your clearly an idiot.....
laugh.gif

1 Callin someone gay is not as bad as it seems, I bet you call someone gay atleast 5 times a week. Its a slang term. I call cats gay all the time for no +%@@ reason at all. But I get it and +1 for you.

2 Mike asked him the question first and T.O. jus answered the question. It wasnt like T.O. came out of no where with that comment. +1 me

3. How many players have complained about halls mouth. How many other players has T.O. spit at? But ima give you +1 You

4. They did have meetings with out T.O. and even tho T.O. was thrown to a lot of those were no catchable passes. I watch the games not jus the highights. +1 me

grin.gif
. Even

6. Doing sit ups is a crime lol. +1 me

7. I bet if you go back throughout his carrer u'll see he's caught more clucth passes then he's dropped. Everyone drops balls. +1 me

8. HE WANTS TO WIN, why does it matter what he says off field, the man takes no plays off. Its football not politics. + 1 me

indifferent.gif
How many other non innocent players are there with long term big dollar contracts? They didnt jus cut him... they cut him because of the media and we all know that. + 1 me

Your 2-6-1 not a good look.

Look basically the NFL is a privilege not a right! Sure some of the stuff TO does is not against the law or anything but its in bad taste. I dont have time toargue even point with you. I dont know how if you have a real job or how old you are. The way you are defending his actions as ok I starting to thinkyou're in high school
laugh.gif
In the business world there's alotthings you can do that arent against the law but you can get fired for them. Thats basically what happened to TO in this instance. Tell you what TO aint a badguy,why dont you try to pull some of his antics at your job and see where it gets you.
laugh.gif

How quickly people forget he's the same guy that dominated in the Super Bowl on a broken leg and %@%$@+ up ankle.

I've always wondered what things would have been like had the Eagles on that SB. They probably would have 3 rings by now, and the media would probably be alittle different towards T.O. Guys like Hank Baskett and Jason Avant wouldn't have jobs...DeSean Jackson would have been picked up by another team...

There is no denying the talent he possesses but if he would just shut the hell up he would fine. People keep saying "well the media asks him so heanswers." Don't answer!

Dude is an attention hog. He has to be in the spotlight. Dude was the biggest thing in town. If you look at successful teams the QB Is the face. Wherever hegoes he has one year of good behavior and then he has to take his rightful place in the spotlight.

I think I am one of the few who think the boys will be better next year without him. It was quite obvous in games last year that Romo would force dude the ballin times where he was clearly not open at all (steelers, ravens, etc). He now will be able to read the field and distribute the ball.

I would have loved to keep his talent around but his negatives out way his positives at this point in Dallas. He will do fine for the first year in Buffalo butafter that who knows. Was he the cause of all the boys problems? No! But I think it was a step in the right direction to get rid of him.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

How quickly people forget he's the same guy that dominated in the Super Bowl on a broken leg and %@%$@+ up ankle.

I've always wondered what things would have been like had the Eagles on that SB. They probably would have 3 rings by now, and the media would probably be a little different towards T.O. Guys like Hank Baskett and Jason Avant wouldn't have jobs...DeSean Jackson would have been picked up by another team...
Jason Avant has turned into a nice player. He has the surest hands on the team.

If all that mess hadn't gone down, we'd have multiple rings. Not to mention he'd have a lot more money. The Eagles were always willing torestructure the contract. Owens and Rosenhaus just wanted way too much (Peyton Manning money). He would have made $7M/year over the life of the contract.He's made $8M a year (including this upcoming year) since he left. Was it all worth it

i like TO. dude is funny. only san francisco can generate that kind of awesomeness. plus, i dont know of any other athletes that are willing to go all out on abroken leg in the biggest game of their respective sport

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i like TO. dude is funny. only san francisco can generate that kind of awesomeness. plus, i dont know of any other athletes that are willing to go all out on a broken leg in the biggest game of their respective sport
Jack Youngblood did it in Super Bowl XIV.You gotta one tough hombre to do that.
youngblood2.jpg

I mean T.O said almost NOTHING in his time in Dallas.

Not like dude was working out in his garage, he cried at his press conference defending his QB.
It's the media f*cking with dude.. Like the fabricate most of these stories REAL TALK word to ESPN.

That was 4 years ago. He hasn't done anything spectacular in his last to playoff appearances in fact the only two big playoff games he has hadwere the comeback game against the Giants with San Fran in 03 and the Super Bowl. The catch against Green Bay was a great play but that game wouldn't evenhave been close if he hadn't dropped so many passes San Fran wins that game handedly.

So because nothing became public recently...he's innocent.

when Ed Werder made things public during the season...he was still innocent...

We don't know what went on...but I would think Jerry had a reason for just outright cutting him...

And maybe some of what Werder was saying had some truth to it?

Look guys, T.O. has got to have lost some credibility are all these season of problem after problem.

Just because no BIG public incident happened doesn't mean that T.O. wasn't causing problems with the team. He may be an amazing individual talent, butthe tension he cause between the team must be overwhelming for them to go to this extreme. I mean come on... you think they went to this move lightly? This acorporation we are talking about here and the primary concern is making money and winning. T.O. brings a lot of attention and a chance at winning, yet theySTILL cut him.

Something must have been very wrong. Especially since we can't understand why they did it. We can only speculate. Name another superstar in this or ANYother sport known to be a problem to be outright RELEASED. Not traded, not benched... RELEASED. T.O. had it coming.

You can't tell me that he WANTS to win. That he takes no plays off, so that entitles him to act like and A***hole to his teammates and organization. If hereally wanted to win, he would shut up and just play football. Yeah, he may WANT to win, but being in the spotlight is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more of a priority tohim. And it always will be.

Good luck Buffalo...

I'm just waiting for him to somehow find his way to the Raiders... there's a match for you.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

It was quite obvous in games last year that Romo would force dude the ball in times where he was clearly not open at all (steelers, ravens, etc). He now will be able to read the field and distribute the ball.
So wait a minute. Romo forcing the ball to Owens when he is not open sometimes is a reflection on Owens? If Romo was a good leader, he wouldntthrow to a WR who wasnt open. The fact that Romo is afraid to not give Owens his share of balls, shows that Romo is not a good leader. Now he has a chance toread the field? Without his best target? You will see Romo have an awful season. Bank on it.

And people forget how good a blocker T.O. is. probably the best in the business.

Back
Top Bottom