SERIOUSLY.... WHY DO PEOPLE HATE T.O.? VOL. HE DIDN'T DESERVE THE BOOT!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 36hypno

And people forget how good a blocker T.O. is. probably the best in the business.
Hmm...Hines Ward

20051024pd_fbn_ward_jamesPJ_230.jpg

The statement in question is "best blocking WR" not the receiver that makes Sportcenter for clipping defenders. Hines Ward is good, but when itcomes to best blocking receiver in the league he's a distant 2nd to T.O.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 36hypno

And people forget how good a blocker T.O. is. probably the best in the business.
Hmm...Hines Ward

20051024pd_fbn_ward_jamesPJ_230.jpg

The statement in question is "best blocking WR" not the receiver that makes Sportcenter for clipping defenders. Hines Ward is good, but when it comes to best blocking receiver in the league he's a distant 2nd to T.O.

Yes TO actually blocks but he's not considered the best blocking wide reciever in the leauge. Type in "Hines Ward best blocking wide receivers"then "Terrell Owens best blocking wide receivers" and see what is the difference in hits. In fact the only site that says TO is the best blockingwide reciever is the website for TO bands
laugh.gif

The statement in question is "best blocking WR" not the receiver that makes Sportcenter for clipping defenders. Hines Ward is good, but when it comes to best blocking receiver in the league he's a distant 2nd to T.O.

Nah Bruh.
Blocking.
TO aint on Hines Level. TO aint even on Michael Clayton's Level.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah Bruh.
Blocking.
TO aint on Hines Level. TO aint even on Michael Clayton's Level.
Michael Clayton is a TE tho'

tongue.gif

Cause he damn sure isn't a WR anymore.

smh.gif

People probably don't because of his attitude.
I've always been a fan of his, great work ethic, wants to win, plays hard, great reciever. Dallas isn't done as a team, but its definitly a step backlosing TO.

laugh.gif
crazyiness on Saturday, He was at the Golf Course. Caddy was too (
pimp.gif
) but i didnt get to converse with him. Clayton said Gruden was deficating on him.said of course when he dropped it looked real bad cus he'd get like 3 balls a game since Gruden was freezin him out the O

*shrugs* I listened, didnt agree with him, just listened.

Since everyone likes to post quotes from players when they defend T.O. ... Just to be fair...

Terence Newman was asked about the Owens situation...
"I think that one guy bickering with another guy, it kind of divided the team a little bit," Newman said. "I think that was one of the things that kind of separated the team and didn't allow us to play as a team down the stretch."
So... Apparently not everybody thinks Terrell Owens was a choir boy during his last couple of months in Dallas...

The problem wasn't him going to Jason Garrett to voice his displeasure over the offense... The problem was not being able to act like an adult (like all ofyou keep griping about with the distraction angle) when Jason Witten came to him to put things behind them and move on... Griping and having words with Wittenwhen he comes to you to get past whatever problems you might have had is just as immature and ridiculous as letting one man divide a 53 man locker room...

Yeah, these are grown men, but that works both ways...

I'm thinking it was the thread about meeting athletes, because I though you were talking about playing golf with some pro golfer or something like that

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I'm telling people now that Owens is gone Romo's numbers are gonna fall

count on it
grin.gif
props for going out on a limb
Don't say nobody warned you beforehand...
laugh.gif

I was just giving you *%$# for stating the obvious bruh

LOL my fault man, it's been a long week. Just glad spring break is finally here...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm telling people now that Owens is gone Romo's numbers are gonna fall

count on it
grin.gif
props for going out on a limb
Don't say nobody warned you beforehand...
laugh.gif

I was just giving you *%$# for stating the obvious bruh
LOL my fault man, it's been a long week. Just glad spring break is finally here...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

you're lucky man I still have finals week before I can enjoy that

No one talks about how Marion Barber, a man who purposefully avoids the media and hates to do interviews and would rather take the fines, decided to open hismouth only when Owens was cut basically saying there were no issues and if there were that "certain players should be MAN enough and PROFESSIONAL enoughto not let it affect their play."

People keep saying now Romo can go thru his progressions and all this other garbage. He can go thru his progressions all he wants. All he is gonna do is seethat each receiver can't get open besides Witten
laugh.gif
. I wouldnt mind the Owens thing if we had brought in another true #1. But to put our faith in a WRthat has had only one healthy season, only one 1,000 yard season with 8 tds, is known for being LAZY, a bad route runner, and just as much as a diva as Owens,and another WR who was undrafted and his only plus is his speed because his hands and route running are but cheeks is absurd.

Oh wait, I forgot. It will be a 3 way battle for the #2 spot between two undrafted WR's (Hurd/Austin) and Loud-Mouth Crayton. Stanback is a failed projectso you can scratch him off the list. So we're going into the season with only 4 WR's: Williams, Austin, Hurd and Crayton. Williams will have some dumbfoot injury like he does every year, and Miles will be hurt like he always is. We better be using plenty of two tight end sets next year. Poor Wittenthough...he thought he had it bad last year with the broken ribs...wait til hes double teamed.

I was listening to the Roy Williams interview again last night and it amazes me how much he completely dissed Garrett. "In regards to my route running, Ionly ran run or two routes...THE WHOLE SEASON. Its the job of the coordinator to call the right plays and utilize us to our strengths." The guy asks him"So what can Garrett do next year to make u better" , "Uh...how bout I run a slant? Its a pretty simple play, doesn't take much thinking tocall a play like that. I didn't run a slant until the Eagles game" Yall have to hear Roy speak. This ***! is hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom