Settling down too early?

jbc908

Banned
ok I know there are some NT elders out there... Am I too young to not want to pull pops/jumps anymore. I have done a lot of bagging lately and I have no interest in getting jump off yambs. did that happen to you guys when you were younger? leave thoughts and feedback would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

humble brag 

I didn't partake in the taking of the yambs so it's not really a humble brag/ plus were I'm from everyone is a jump off and I don't want to partake in that rachetness

are bored or just really done w/randoms and want a relationship?

big difference and we all get a little bored sometimes...make sure you know so you don't hop into anything and hurt yourself or anyone else...

ps. we have no idea how old you are to know if you're too young lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

big difference and we all get a little bored sometimes...make sure you know so you don't hop into anything and hurt yourself or anyone else...

I turn 17 in three weeks and I'm done with randoms because I see that some chicks take it way too serious when they know they get around

i feel the same, then i get involved and i'm like 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the #!%+ did i go and do this for? now i gotta spend all my time with this chick. 
laugh.gif
they i break up with them for no apparent reason to them and i can't really explain it. 

i NEED my space and i always forget it until it's too late.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i feel the same, then i get involved and i'm like 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
the #!%+ did i go and do this for? now i gotta spend all my time with this chick. 
laugh.gif
they i break up with them for no apparent reason to them and i can't really explain it. 

i NEED my space and i always forget it until it's too late.

exactly like some times I get myself in too deep with the bull I just want a cool person she don't gotta be fine I wouldn't mind her being bad but I just want a chill chick

Originally Posted by jbc908

I turn 17 in three weeks and I'm done with randoms because I see that some chicks take it way too serious when they know they get around
you're not done...

99% chance you're just bored and frustrated...had a feeling you were really young but didn't want to make an assumption...
laugh.gif

school is out and its summer...hopefully you have a job so you'll have some money to play with...

just enjoy the summer...hate to sound old and preachy but you haven't even lived yet to really be bored or done...

as soon as u get a girlfriend you'll get bored even faster than you were single. enjoy your life and pull as many girls as u can.

laugh.gif

Your not done ....... your just getting started

You definitely aren't done.  You're just tired and want to slow down the pace a little... for now.  You'll be back at it in like half a year
laugh.gif

It seems your not smashing enough

its like crack son.......

when you get some legit p (real woman moves non of that 2 minute smash sessions), you will seek the P like your life depended on it.

You're 17 OP. I suggest you stop over thinking this "slowing down" thinking and just enjoy whatever is coming at you (I mean situations, not every girl that shows interest). You have a lot of living to do and a lot of mistakes to learn from.

You're no where near done. Wait till you go to college
laugh.gif

If you find the right one, then you'll never be questing for j.o.'s anymore.

This happens for different people at different ages.

It's all trial and error and keep it moving.

You're just not smashing enough, bruh...

And if you are, its sneak smashing ...

Wait till you get a taste of experienced yambs...

Makes you want to travel the world snatching up chicks.

Lmao @ being 17 and thinking you're done.

I'm 23 andwont be done till I'm almost 35.

Theres nothing wrong with having a gf at 17. You just want that companionship. I was the same way till around 20-21, then I realized how many sexy women there were.

Dont think settling down with a gf at 17 means your life is over. Experience the relationship then when your bored (which you will be after awhile) then go out and smash JOs and party again as a single man

I'd like to thank all you guys for the feedback ya I guess I was just in a slump

I didn't get tired of JOs until my mid 20s and settled down only to realize I didn't know who I was and what I wanted until I was 30. Don't rush to grow up. Not saying you're a kid, but you have a lot more living to do before you can be sure of what you want out of a mate/partner/woman. Meet some women you can build frienships with and don't be in a rush to smash. It will teach you a lot about your expectations vs reality.

The JO thing does get old and in some ways risky, so take a break from it and focus on yourself if nothing else.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Have you had chlymidia yet?

No?

Then youre not done

word, u got a long way to go pleighboi , wait til you get them yambs that make u wana miss church

roll.gif
 haven't even turn 17 yet and you think you're done
mannn....you're young as hell, you gotta lot of years ahead of you

OP you haven't had any real life experiences yet. I suggest you wait until you graduate to settle down. College life is pretty reckless, at least from my experience. There is nothing wrong with having a relationship but 9/10 the person you date won't be the person you marry. Good luck...

i kinda feel like op, its like i dont even get excited to mess wit these freaks no more cause its always the same

Back
Top Bottom