Sevaged Denim.....

How do you make it not so stiff. I got a couple pairs but i dont wear em because they create these weird creases and angles. Will this stop if i wash them acouple times?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Put them on and sit in the tub and soak

indifferent.gif
seriously!!? They dont shrink or fade do they, after washing anddrying?

feeling like this guy when i try them on ill give it a couple washes andsee what happens. thanks for the advice.

its funny how you dont want the "funny creases and angles"
when everyone else gets them for just that reason
laugh.gif

People get them just for the creases and so that they can fade/shrink them how they want, and you're in here saying you don't want them to shrink andfade and you hate the creases. Looks like you got the wrong Jeans son.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

[h3][/h3]
Sevaged Denim.....
Straight up butchered the word.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

word
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

I was wondering like :wth is sevaged denim?"
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

i think the word you're looking for is selvage denim. Getting those custom creases is the whole point of buying those type of jeans

Originally Posted by kicks67

How do you make it not so stiff. I got a couple pairs but i dont wear em because they create these weird creases and angles. Will this stop if i wash them a couple times?
Selvage is the way the denim fabric is bound at the ends/seams. Has nothing to do with the stiffness of the fabric.

How do you make it not so stiff. I got a couple pairs but i dont wear em because they create these weird creases and angles. Will this stop if i wash them a couple times?

don't buy savage denim because they are for creases

Why did you buy them?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
Even worse

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
Even worse
oh my. . .
im lol'ing so hard right now.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

People get them just for the creases and so that they can fade/shrink them how they want, and you're in here saying you don't want them to shrink and fade and you hate the creases. Looks like you got the wrong Jeans son.

Danm! I thought i was thorough on the spelling but
smh.gif
. Iwashed them last night and im pretty sure they shrunk. Thats not what i wanted.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

People get them just for the creases and so that they can fade/shrink them how they want, and you're in here saying you don't want them to shrink and fade and you hate the creases. Looks like you got the wrong Jeans son.

Danm! I thought i was thorough on the spelling but
smh.gif
. I washed them last night and im pretty sure they shrunk. Thats not what i wanted.

roll.gif
you stay takin L's on your jeans

the more you wear them, the more they conform to your body, and they tend to loosen up. Wearing them= Loosens the fibers= not so tight fit

washing them does the 100000% opposite

you just $!+% ed up a nice pair of denim

Back
Top Bottom