Sevaged Denim.....

Lil Webbie be wearin that Savage denim...ya'll aint know? Go ahead and flame me for my lame +#$ joke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by kicks67

How do you make it not so stiff. I got a couple pairs but i dont wear em because they create these weird creases and angles. Will this stop if i wash them a couple times?
Why did you buy them?
because i have a pair of the same brand but a different wash. I expected them to look like this

but they look like i know some people might say they dont look that badbut im not into the skinny look.
eyes.gif

those 2nd pair like 1000000x's better than those 1st pair

and those aren't selvage (the 2nd pair)

whys it such a big deal that he left out the "L" in selvage and added a "D" to make it into a verb?

washing selvege denim usually makes it stiffer... it allows the starch in the jeans to reactivate or something making them stiff again. You should have justworn them in

Why did you buy raw denim if you didn't want your denim to be stiff and get creases?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Why did you buy raw denim if you didn't want your denim to be stiff and get creases?

ignorance. I've seen other kats wear it and i never liked it so i never had a reason to buy it but i have the same pair in a different wash and i reallylike them. So i figured i would like the raw denim version.

How do you make it not so stiff. I got a couple pairs but i dont wear em because they create these weird creases and angles. Will this stop if i wash them a couple times?
Why did you buy them?
because i have a pair of the same brand but a different wash. I expected them to look like this

but they look like i know some people might say they dont look that bad but im not into the skinny look.
eyes.gif

Dude did you bust on yourself?

que? R u refering to my man peice?

Im takin L's all over the place with these f'ing jeans. i already washed them, machine dried them, and ironed them
smh.gif
. who would of thought some jeanswould be so high maintenance.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Why did you buy them?

but they look like i know some people might say they dont look that bad but im not into the skinny look.
eyes.gif

jhtzwk.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Anyone know where to buy selvaged denim that isn't raw?
i just got some RRL selvedge denim that isn't raw, not sure if I want to keep them though.
retail of $285 got em for $50 at tj maxx.
btw, is it selvage or selvedge??

ec5e_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!BJ8(tqQ!2k~%24(KGrH****jkEjlLmZBiZBJ(OmQKfU!~~_1.JPG
0502_1.JPG

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by nicefro

Anyone know where to buy selvaged denim that isn't raw?
i just got some RRL selvedge denim that isn't raw, not sure if I want to keep them though.
retail of $285 got em for $50 at tj maxx.
btw, is it selvage or selvedge??

ec5e_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!BJ8(tqQ!2k~%24(KGrH****jkEjlLmZBiZBJ(OmQKfU!~~_1.JPG
0502_1.JPG

i know im probably the wrong mofo to give you an answer but after doing some research i guss you can use both selvage or selvedge according to wikipedia. dontask me why because i dont even know how to spell it, i copied and pasted.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom