Sex & the City fan sleeps with 1,000 men because of the show

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AntTezzyLaflare

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.
She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."
this is what this show actually has women believe
I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."
"I didn't feel dirty, just empowered,"
women broads
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AntTezzyLaflare

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.
She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."
this is what this show actually has women believe
I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."
"I didn't feel dirty, just empowered,"
women broads
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Money87 wrote:
eek.gif
 like thorwin a hot dog down a hallway

Because one thousand different penises would bore her out any different than one penis one thousand times.

Money87 wrote:
eek.gif

Because one thousand different penises would bore her out any different than one penis one thousand times.

Originally Posted by eaalto

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

eek.gif

Picture all the different types of penis..... small, big, huge...massive. Some dude she had must have been packing

picture it in your mind

picture it

in the mind

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

eek.gif

Picture all the different types of penis..... small, big, huge...massive. Some dude she had must have been packing

picture it in your mind

picture it

in the mind

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

eek.gif

picture it in your mind

picture it

in the mind

The typical NT response would be - "I'm bigger than the last guy."  One would assume that the law of averages would apply.  Most penises don't fall in the gargantuan range.  It wouldn't be any different from her having sex with one particularly large penis 1,000 times, in fact the latter would probably be worse because of the more common average size penis she likely encountered during her 1,000 different romps.  
I'm not saying that I think she's tight as a virgin, but she's probably not much worse than your average woman that has had plenty of sex in her lifetime.  

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

eek.gif

picture it in your mind

picture it

in the mind

The typical NT response would be - "I'm bigger than the last guy."  One would assume that the law of averages would apply.  Most penises don't fall in the gargantuan range.  It wouldn't be any different from her having sex with one particularly large penis 1,000 times, in fact the latter would probably be worse because of the more common average size penis she likely encountered during her 1,000 different romps.  
I'm not saying that I think she's tight as a virgin, but she's probably not much worse than your average woman that has had plenty of sex in her lifetime.  

Back
Top Bottom