Sex & the City fan sleeps with 1,000 men because of the show

Glad to say that i was actually a part of it.

pimp.gif

ticket-101-400x266.jpg

Damn I wonder how many guys went raw and down on her,they probably seen the article and ran straight to the clinic
roll.gif

Damn I wonder how many guys went raw and down on her,they probably seen the article and ran straight to the clinic
roll.gif

Imagine the women who do this and they dont get writtin about. she is one of many who finds male attention the only way to gain self confidence.
Its really sad, the even sadder part is some one will wife it and she will mostly likely never have to discusse her past because it is" Unnecessary".
I feel sorry for the simp with money that does wife. His probaly gonna have to wait months and months before smashing:smh:
these broads are scandalous.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Imagine the women who do this and they dont get writtin about. she is one of many who finds male attention the only way to gain self confidence.
Its really sad, the even sadder part is some one will wife it and she will mostly likely never have to discusse her past because it is" Unnecessary".
I feel sorry for the simp with money that does wife. His probaly gonna have to wait months and months before smashing:smh:
these broads are scandalous.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom