Sexiest Sex Offenders

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Some of those teachers are in trouble for dating 18year olds. Thats some BS
2ex28f7.jpg

Someone in the post made a wonderful point though. If the women sex up a boy they get probation and stuff. But if a man hits up a girl then get like 10 yearsin prison. Dont you think this is kind of flawed?

I understand why its this way, but it makes you think. This has got my head twisted like that Pinocchio question "What if he said my nose will grow".I in no way condone a man have sex with a little girl but think about it.

Wish my teachers looked like this when I was in school. Would of got straight A's and screwed my way into a scholarship.

Why is it I'm always hearing about these sex offending teachers and there weren't any when I was in school???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Someone in the post made a wonderful point though. If the women sex up a boy they get probation and stuff. But if a man hits up a girl then get like 10 years in prison. Dont you think this is kind of flawed?

I understand why its this way, but it makes you think. This has got my head twisted like that Pinocchio question "What if he said my nose will grow". I in no way condone a man have sex with a little girl but think about it.

huh?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Someone in the post made a wonderful point though. If the women sex up a boy they get probation and stuff. But if a man hits up a girl then get like 10 years in prison. Dont you think this is kind of flawed?

I understand why its this way, but it makes you think. This has got my head twisted like that Pinocchio question "What if he said my nose will grow". I in no way condone a man have sex with a little girl but think about it.

huh?
Nvm that, peep this. What about a guy teacher doing a 14yr old girl? Whats the difference. Someone posted a comment like this on the news reportpage.

The funny thing is, these women shouldn't even be registered sex offenders. They're only sex offenders because the lames they were smashing wimped outand told the cops
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. I know if I was smashing a hot teacher on the regular, NOBODY wouldever know. It defies the male psyche for these dudes to continue destroying such wondrous episodes of female promiscuity. Why couldn't they smash me when Iwas in middle or high school?
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
. I'd never tell
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Heather Shelton
Age at time of offense: 22

Lover: 18-year-old student

Crime: In North Carolina it is a felony for any teacher to

have sex with a student regardless of the age of the student.

Sentence: Fired from her job

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

whats the name of that site that lets you find sex offenders in your area... I'm gonna look for some school teachers....

topdog or soemthing like that

I think this one is the hottest one of em all..
amy-mcelhenney.JPG

Amy McElhenney
Age at time of offense: 25

Crime: Ccharged with having an improper relationship with a student, asecond-degree felony.

Sentence: A conviction on a second-degree felony could result in up to20 years in prison

Notes: Competed in the 2002 Miss Texas pageant after she was crownedMiss Bexar County.

Man I'd let all 18 of them offend my sex. How do these relationships leak tho? If I were one of those boys you better believe I'm not snitchin.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Heather Shelton
Age at time of offense: 22

Crime: In North Carolina it is a felony for any teacher to

Sentence: Fired from her job

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Why is it I'm always hearing about these sex offending teachers and there weren't any when I was in school???
smh.gif
QFT.

Erica Chevillar
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom