Sexiest Sex Offenders

smile.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Someone in the post made a wonderful point though. If the women sex up a boy they get probation and stuff. But if a man hits up a girl then get like 10 years in prison. Dont you think this is kind of flawed?

I understand why its this way, but it makes you think. This has got my head twisted like that Pinocchio question "What if he said my nose will grow". I in no way condone a man have sex with a little girl but think about it.

huh?
Nvm that, peep this. What about a guy teacher doing a 14yr old girl? Whats the difference. Someone posted a comment like this on the news report page.

looking at the law and punishments, they see woman as not being able to defend themselves in the sense that what a male teacher says to do, is the FINAL wordon the matter. theres no saying no to that. but with a nice soft feminine teacher, the teenage boy has the strength and discretion to say no

oooh la la

my geometry teacher was hott

I wanted to run my $**@ parallel to her @#%

mannn! I want to go back to HS, ASAP, damn, if I was 17 I would keep my mouth shut ! I would love to have a teacher like that, can you imagine being tutoredexercising your brain during or after school...

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Heather Shelton
Age at time of offense: 22

Lover: 18-year-old student

Crime: In North Carolina it is a felony for any teacher to

have sex with a student regardless of the age of the student.

Sentence: Fired from her job

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

have sex with a student regardless of the age of the student.
I know that but it's B.S

"Fact: Letourneau was her victims 3rd grade teacher and began their sexual relationship when she taught him again in 6th grade when he was 13 years old.Letourneau gave birth to his love child while serving her 89 month prison sentence. Letourneau was released from prison in 2004 and was married to her victim(now 21 years old) one year later."

man oh man.. a lot of the locations are rural... utah and kentucky... i wish this would happen to me..

i remember in 4th grade we could two teachers f'n in the classroom during recess...

my dance teacher >> all of them combined.. real talk

+@%+, why did i have to delete that pic i took with her.

dammmit!

Pamela Rogers Turner
Age at time of offense: 27

Occupation: Elementary School Teacher, Physical Education and Basketball Coach

Lover: 13 year-old male student

Crime: Having vaginal and oral sex with a minor on more than a dozen occasions at school, her home and the teens' home. She was later arrested for sendingnude photos, sex videos and text messages to a minor and continuing communications with the boy through blogs and a website after her original arrest. She wasultimately charged with 4 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and violation of probation

Sentence: 270 days in prison, an 8-year suspended sentence, 7 years 3 months probation, register as a sex offender and surrender her teaching certificate forlife.

As a Tennessean im mad because i didnt go to the school she taught at.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Id smash all 18 though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

janelle-batkins.jpg

Janelle Batkins
Age at the time of crime: 42

Lover: 17 year-old male student

Crime: Had sex with underage student at her home over a several month period.

Sentence: Charged with two counts of CSC and if convicted she will serve jail time.
thats my friends mom
roll.gif

i felt real bad for him back when it happened tho

you shouldve tried to beat too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom