***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by dland24

^He did? I must be watching a different game.

well i dnt blame him for those 2 runs cuz those were romo's runners. he did his job and prevented the inning from becoming a big one

Bengie.....stop calling so many effing breaking balls. You got Affeldt into trouble and have now gotten Wilson into trouble. Jesus.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by dland24

^He did? I must be watching a different game.

well i dnt blame him for those 2 runs cuz those were romo's runners. he did his job and prevented the inning from becoming a big one

Just because they werent his own runners does NOT mean he came through and did his job. Yes he inherited two runners, but he allowed both to score. To me, thatis NOT doing his job.

All this talk about a reliever "doing his job" reminds me of this guy.

5MZ94b3p.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hey Fred Lewis, you suck!
Was there even any sun out? What's up with the shades. Maybe if he took them off he would stop taking the strikes and swinging at the balls.

2504276967_c3dbc463c2.jpg

finally a win. These next 4 at ATL gonna be tough

And why was there Yankee Scum in this thread?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hey Fred Lewis, you suck!
Was there even any sun out? What's up with the shades. Maybe if he took them off he would stop taking the strikes and swinging at the balls.

2504276967_c3dbc463c2.jpg

laugh.gif

I'm glad we got one
ohwell.gif

Updated: July 19, 2009, 7:14 PM ET

[h2]Talks between Pirates, infielders stall[/h2]

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Pirates have cut off contract talks with shortstop Jack Wilson and second baseman Freddy Sanchez after the player didn't respond to multiyear offers, increasing the chances the double-play duo will be traded before the season ends.

Discussions could resume if the players' agents make counter proposals, but Pirates general manager Neal Huntington cautioned the team will not move far off the two-year offers made last week. The players believe the money is so below market value, there is no reason to negotiate unless the Pirates substantially upgrade the dollars.

link

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

finally a win. These next 4 at ATL gonna be tough

And why was there Yankee Scum in this thread?

I wasn't bashing the Giants, I was actually just saying how good they've been this year.

Back
Top Bottom