***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

When it's good it's good. When it's bad it's TERRIBLE. We need our 02 offense and 09 pitching.
laugh.gif

^the thing is....I just dont have much hope that things will be good for very long. We just dont have the offense to expect to compete with the likes of theRockies, Cubs or Brewers. Our pitching is really good, but after the Pittsburgh series, my optimism is completely gone.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

We can only hope for a 4-6 road trip.

frown.gif

pimp.gif
kind of glad we suck right now maybe the front offices gets off therelazy %**%! and maks a move to make us better
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I don't care, this team has already exceeded my expectations for this year.

This team wasn't put together to be a contender and we have Brian Sabean to thank for that.

Fred Lewis: "Put me in, coach! I can get this run in! Come on, coach!

*whiffffffffff*

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Manager?

laugh.gif

Yes Still
mad.gif
about are recently played games I cant think rigth now
laugh.gif
bro, its "our" not "are"
and no comment about "head coach"
eyes.gif

haven't gone through this whole thread but is Posey supposed to come up this year?

Originally Posted by solefob

haven't gone through this whole thread but is Posey supposed to come up this year?
He just got called up to Triple A and he's struggling. I don't think he's coming up this year in a significant role. Maybe he gets alook during September call-ups.

You're telling me we couldn't have picked up Adam Kennedy instead of the A's?

Or Orlando Hudson instead of the Dodgers?

I swear, the world sends absolute morons to run Bay Area sports teams. It's a collection of ******s up in here.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

When it's good it's good. When it's bad it's TERRIBLE. We need our 02 offense and 09 pitching.
laugh.gif
hell yea 02 offense with 09 pitching thats a scary combo
pimp.gif

Who's getting sent down or DFA'd to open up a roster spot for Sadowski today? I hope Aurilia, but probably Frandsen or Bowker.

Oh yeah, FRANCHISE or anyone else... there's some guy on eBay selling Picnic in the Park wristbands for 10 bucks each if you were interested. I'mprobably gonna get two.

going to be at the game vs the dodgers next month aug 8 weekend... anyone going to that game? should i get ready to bring on my flamesuit wearing my dodgergear???

Tommy Hanson is no average pitcher.

looking forward to Wednesday's game Tim Lincecum
pimp.gif
vs Jair Jurrjens
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom