***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Where is Krukow btw? I heard him on Murph and Mac on Monday. Anyway, I am glad the Giants' bats came alive tonight. Eugenio continues to get it done withanother multi-hit game along with Panda. Good to see Sanchez go deep and great to see Jonathan Sanchez turn that shoulder in his windup. If he continues to dothat, his stuff will be just as good as he was on his no hitter. I have a good feeling that Martinez can pitch good tomorrow. Let's go G-men!

Anyone has good seats for Friday's game? Looking for two tickets preferably.

Copped tickets for the Dodgers series next week
pimp.gif
and Lincecum's start Friday.

great to see Sanchez get that kind of support and throw a great game like that

looking forward to the return of Martinez tomorrow!

I'm glad that I've working through the entire Astros and Giants series. I don't have to hear Bip Roberts through 9 frames.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm glad that I've working through the entire Astros and Giants series. I don't have to hear Bip Roberts through 9 frames.
I actually feel kind of bad for ripping Bip. Although he is horrible I feel bad for him. He was on KNBR with Radnich today talking about how hecouldn't sleep at night because he was nervous about the broadcast.

I for one dont mind Bip. I actually think he isnt bad. Its just when you compare him to Kruk, OBVIOUSLY he sucks. But to judge him not by comparison, I thinkhe is doing just fine. (flame suit ready)

Originally Posted by aec23

good to see we can win some games when timmy and cain arent pitching.

before yester Sanchez was 1-5 in his career afte a Matt Cain loss glad to see him pitch well.

huh day game after a night game so Molina's not playing
ohwell.gif
if Iremember thats two days off this week
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^^
what thread did you delete on general?

I made a thread about all those annoying +#+ video ads that have been all over NT recently, and then I saw that there were like 2 others already.
laugh.gif

I dont like the way things are looking
tired.gif

I made a thread about all those annoying +#+ video ads that have been all over NT recently, and then I saw that there were like 2 others already.
laugh.gif

they use to onlt play when you clicked them now is like they play when ever
mad.gif

Please fire Bochy. The hell is his fetish with the hit and run?! Wow! Would have been bases loaded! #@+@!

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The hell is his fetish with the hit and run?! Wow! Would have been bases loaded! #@+@!
WITH ONE OUT!

BIP called that comeback
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom