***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

lincecum needs to start holding runners on better, or teams are gonna catch on and he'll get burned.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

game over

laugh.gif

Are you guys serious?

Have faith
wink.gif

So about this Lincecum stikeout discount. For every K -$1 off tickets what if he gets 17 or more? I'm just saying.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Anybody else feel like tomorrow's game is the biggest game of the year? It just feels like this could be the turning point in the season. If they lose with Lincecum on the mound, it could be demoralizing.

If we lose tomorrow

panic%20button.jpg

I'm going to hit it.

BAM!

As a high school baseball coach that calls every pitch in our games, it absolutely frustrates the hell out of me watching Giants games. Bengie's pitchsequences are SO BAD its ridiculous. I am going to start tracking pitches the next game I watch. It absolutely infuriates me to watch this. Our pitchers doingreally well says a hell of a lot considering how poorly our games our called. They win despite poor pitch calling.

Originally Posted by dland24

As a high school baseball coach that calls every pitch in our games, it absolutely frustrates the hell out of me watching Giants games. Bengie's pitch sequences are SO BAD its ridiculous. I am going to start tracking pitches the next game I watch. It absolutely infuriates me to watch this. Our pitchers doing really well says a hell of a lot considering how poorly our games our called. They win despite poor pitch calling.

Were all upset but blaming Bengie is the least of our problem/weakness

i've always thought Giants would hit better on the road cuz their park is a pitchers park but i guess not -___________-

Originally Posted by dland24

As a high school baseball coach that calls every pitch in our games, it absolutely frustrates the hell out of me watching Giants games. Bengie's pitch sequences are SO BAD its ridiculous. I am going to start tracking pitches the next game I watch. It absolutely infuriates me to watch this. Our pitchers doing really well says a hell of a lot considering how poorly our games our called. They win despite poor pitch calling.

Were all upset but blaming Bengie is the least of our problem/weakness

Its just something I have noticed recently. Clearly he isnt the reason we dont score runs, but his pitch calling is NOT good. Period.

Randy Winn is just looking lost out there
tired.gif

I think its time fo a players only meeting

tired.gif

Yeah, I can just imagine that one:

"Uh, so guys. Who knows how to hit?"
*everyone looks confused and shrugs their shoulders*

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

tired.gif

Yeah, I can just imagine that one:

"Uh, so guys. Who knows how to hit?"
*everyone looks confused and shrugs their shoulders*

laugh.gif
tired.gif

ANOTHER HIT
pimp.gif

A players-only meeting can't happen when our heart and soul (Rowand) is out with an injury.

That's our HEART AND SOUL, guys. Think about it. Bip Roberts, Kruk and Kuip, they know ...

Look on the bright side, I think this lineup might be able to compete for a Triple-A title. BTW we haven't overcome a 3-run deficit all season, so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom