Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

fiona got a movie out with hilary swank 
pimp.gif

shameless is back 
pimp.gif

You guys think Karen will show back up, with Jodi, this season?  Or you think they will still be chillin at the vortex's this season?

You guys think Karen will show back up, with Jodi, this season?  Or you think they will still be chillin at the vortex's this season?

Seems like their characters are done with the show. I thought Karen was hot so I would approve of her having a miraculous recovery and being an alpha **** again. I forgot lip's crazy goth girl ran her over with a car. Made that girl a vegetable.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
mad.gif

Lemme see if I can find it elsewhere.

Seems like their characters are done with the show. I thought Karen was hot so I would approve of her having a miraculous recovery and being an alpha **** again. I forgot lip's crazy goth girl ran her over with a car. Made that girl a vegetable.
Mandy's crazy *ss.
I still haven't finished watching season 4 yet, think I stopped halfway thru after fiona got bailed out; thank God for on demand.

Showtime won't let me play the video on their website for the same reason.

But I found it though, watching it now actually.

Just watched the first episode. Thought it was ok. V though, goddamn, she's still smokin' :smokin

Last edited:
Just watched it was okay since it was setting the stage for this season 

Just watched it like a hr ago. Pretty funn5 S5 premiere :lol:

Wonder where things go with Frank. I can't believe he'll really try to tempt the health of his liver with 350% proof "beer" :lol:

Loving me the tittays this ep. Got me more than an eye full.

:rofl: @ the doo doo all on the clothes

Hope my man Carl shines again this season :smokin

Off the bat, things I'm not looking forward too:

Ian in denial about his bi-polar disorder. The fact they just call it what Monica got is ****** up. :lol: @ the scene in the parking lot. I swear when it comes to the gay set up I can never see those types of sex scenes coming. The look Ian was giving that guy made me think he was gonna stab him :lol: Not that :x Shameless indeed they just make the strollers not face them. Even worse since Liam is growing and is going to be wise to this stuff soon.

I also don't care for Fiona's boss. Especially as a love interest. Never cared for that dude in anything he's in. Just seem like douche jerk. Plus son is like 50+ Bring Jimmy/Steve back if this is what they have planned.

Last edited:
this show is so damn good... great first episode

need more Carl tho..

Angela (Dichen Lachman) can have all my babies

Back
Top Bottom