Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

So what would be the actual law on what chucky was doing in school? They wouldn't entertain that type of freedom of speech in that manor right, in the school system that is? 

Funny regardless, and i love the piece of truth the show writers love to try and cope with reality with us on during the process. Franks speech was for the middle class and poverty humans that are looking into the future. If we get automation going, stephen hawkings stated that, that's one of the biggest issues he sees within the future of the human race that will be a huge issue. If capitalism has its way, they will leave us with nothing. We already see that fact with call centers. And amazon with robots in the factory.

I want the future to be a place where robots do everything for humans so we can enjoy being humans and immerse ourselfs into what ever we feel our natural passion to be. That's my dream for technology. I want it to take place of the menial jobs that nobody wants to work so every one has a chance to create. I know i sound like a dreamer, but if we solved our energy problem by using solar and wind(Long term goal). And we commission robots to do the light work, but we commissioned a sanctioned plan for a basic living standard situation. everyone could live a good life... 

Last edited:
In real life, Chucky would be allowed to do that book report. It'd just be frowned upon and greatly discouraged. Just be barred from actual hate speech and racial slurs.

Being possibly ******ed and like legally mentally impaired due to his IQ he'd have more reason to get away with it. Teachers would look to the parents as the bad influence but given Chucky's back story they'd fail there too.

They'd have better standing if it was a banned book in schools/America.

Last edited:
Word, like Zik said, I wish she would of gotten closer to munching on that rug before receiving that text :lol:

God, why am I such a pervert |I

xf1UTc8.png

I hate what Shameless THINKS Black teens are like.

:smh:. Durags, $ Sign chains, Xzibit type beats and Pinwheel fitteds? Blacks people stuck in 2002 according to Hollywood :lol:.

Last edited:

:smh:. Durags, $ Sign chains, Xzibit type beats and Pinwheel fitteds? Blacks people stuck in 2002 according to Hollywood :lol:.

Wow. I never seen this show, but that's sounds bad

Last edited:

It's just to show how rediculous carl and this whole situation is. Don't look at it on the surface. Look at it I. Context to the show the surroundings and the upbringing of Carl. I mean V even called him out on his "******" act.

Debbie storyline gotta go man

Frank is such a **** up smh

Last edited:
Debbie gotta be killed off or something. This girl is like 15 years old (in the show). C'mon now. Does the actor who plays Lip have a minimum sex scenes per episode clause in his contract or something, not even mad. This show is nothing without Frank.

lips second chick :evil:

letting another papi take ya shoes :x
any papi touch da shoes getting chopped up fine fine.

what appears to be riley reid :pimp:

:lol: @ Lip not being able to get it up unless it's milfs

Yeah Fiona was looking nice.

I thought the dude with Debbie just wanted preggo ***** but seems like he another weirdo :rofl:

Frank is insane. Trying to get killed. Rick Fox :rofl: :rofl: Doing coke, letting black ppl he just met snort it all."Why is my man in Indiana ******** his pants uncontrollably?!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This dumbo dating Fiona just had to tag along. On top of being stripped for everything he had on him now his son traumatized :lol:

:lol: :rofl: @ Queenie making Lip nut in his pants. Off a foot rub. **** him and his 4some. Tired of dudes Ws. Word to Trump I got tired of how much he be winning.

:stoneface: :x @ Ian not getting tested and hooking up with a HIV positive firefighter. How they think they can pull off this plot twist :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom