Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

They need to stop showing Carl running , he wild un athletic :lol: ...he supposed to be super soldier out chea flabby n sick :smh:

Last edited:
He may not be able to run properly since he broke leg a few seasons ago in real life. Don’t know.

Very plump.

def Plump.
great ep.
This season is in competition for one of the best.
I like St Francis although he has bits of scumbag frank in him still.

feel bad for the sponsor dude that relapsed.
his wife had AMPLE boobs though.... my goodness.

CARL stealing the show. I hope he makes it in to boot camp.

wonder how this Ian fiona fued going to play out.
Dont mess up again debbie. you were just becoming likable again to some people.

Last edited:
Carl getting in the detox game :smokin

Ians a ***** and always has been. He doesnt have anything invested on that block, he should take that **** somewhere else and respect fiona imo

Carl as a rehab center :lol:.

I wouldn't consider the Asian chick at the bike shop thick, but that's me. His sponsor :smh:. Deb is Monica pt. 2 and she's gonna lose her kid acting this dumb.

Carl as a rehab center :lol:.

I wouldn't consider the Asian chick at the bike shop thick, but that's me. His sponsor :smh:. Deb is Monica pt. 2 and she's gonna lose her kid acting this dumb.

Asian chick ain’t thick. Deb need to just go somewhere off the show, her using profanity and doing wild ish just seems cringeworthy

Cast your votes
Best story line so far:
St Francis & Liam
Kentucky fried kev/Vee and sexual soviet
Business Fiona
Commando Carl
Recovering Lip
Puppy Love Ian
Independent woman Debbie

Last edited:
Francis still got some Frank in em, I can see him relapsing back to the old Frank we know. Kinda disappointed in him cause he was progressing so well.

V so weak. You could tell her jealousy when Svetty said she had a date. They did need to cut Svet that check tho. They need her more than she needs them. Outside of freedom from jail she don't really need them at all.

Debbie is a disappointment and it's growing more and more

Carl losin' his scholarship then getting away with kidnapping and having that juug fall in his lap is typical Carl lol Glad he gets to stay in school and add some muscle mass

Fiona is selfish, but I understand her point. As a business she needs to keep the property values up but hiding behind those guys teaching art as her reasoning is some typical white ish. Ian as usual is getting ahead of himself but his heart is in the right place. They need to let this issue stay business and not take anything personal. Let the best offer win and leave it at that.

If y'all think the Asian chick is thick, yikes. She a slimmie and that's good. Lip gotta stop being a wimp and dominate her tho. She gon keep beating him like a drum long as he let her. Feel bad for his sponsor. Having a kid can be a mean wake up call and I can def see how he fell back into drinkin'. Hope he gets back on track

lol iamdef, i'm always confused whether you like the show or not with your reviews.

I also kinda disagree about her hiding behind the artist dude. The whole neighborhood is being gentrified. it only makes sense because what do those people like more... art. feeling kinda haughty.
I think its a good look. having a home there would be good for the kids, but no one wants that there. especially if there is some bad seeds coming through.

Unpopular Opinion:
Im still holding out hope for another jimmy appearance before this series ends...

Frank is my favorite character. He be giving Liam some good game.

There will be another Jimmy appearance before the series ends. No show for this season though.

Not sure it'll amount to much unless the season he returns he does A LOT to win Fiona back and character development wise it makes sense for her to be with him. If not its just retreading old stories.

Back
Top Bottom