Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Lip going to be a **** and try to get Mandy back I just know it.

Him & the Asian chick going to fall out eventually when she wants more from him and he reverts back to what he knows. You could tell from the sorority scene the difference in values between them, he ain't bout that life.

Called it that Frank wouldn't change, dudes was saying he's going to be a "good father" now. :lol:

Carl my *****, I hate it had to be him but Bonnie was damaged goods unfortunately, better now than later.

Glad Stevejimmyjack is back because that means more nude Fiona, which is always :pimp:.

Last edited:
Bonnie knew she was on the go, thats why she left and told him that, moving from place to place her mom is probably a thief thats why they stay in the whip, just my own little theory, maybe its the 
pimp.gif

Shes cold for that tho! But damn a biker gang...sheesh

Great season. :pimp:

Lip looked like he had fallen in love during that sorority scene. I still feel bad for Mandy though, she put him in school, then he shows up in a prada suit with a new girl and some college folk. :lol:

Not a fan of Jimmy coming back tho. This season was all about the core family, but their individual trials always meshed well and had coincidental effects on the entire family. The jimmy storyline always seemed to get too independent and didn't relate enough to the Gallagher family.

does anyone else think ian might have monica's bi-polarism passed down to him?
happy.gif

this ep was great franks escape + moment, passing the torch to carl

wanted to see debs dance oh well

glad to see fiona not on the stroll, well kinda 
laugh.gif

sheila + sammie will be interesting

steve is back to save fiona once and for all

long wait now for next season

Frank and Carl :pimp:

Yo I hope Fiona gets threw her program, I know all about required mtgs and probation, ***** beat but if u accept there way of life your life drastically gets better

Frank : lol

Shella glad she ain't get those kids, dam nut job :lol:

Man lips a hood kid livin the dream. Got this bad lil thang keepin lip caked up, then u got your he got game neighborhood fling, tough one.

Man I didn't even remember Monica had bi polar disorder, I for sure thought Ian was withdrawling.

Thought the episode was legit.. All worked out. (Almost) Ian's bi polar and Carl lost Bonnie)
Frank deserves to married to Sheila dumb ***, lmao next season that's were the LOLz gonna be had

Great season and great finale, can't wait for next season. My only question is about Carl's girlfriend. when he told Lip she doesn't like sex because of her mom's ex bf and bikers. Was that implying she was molested by the bf and the bikers {possible gang rape}?

The writers were adamant about Jimmy/Steve being dead and for the viewers not to expect him back.. I bought into their BS, but im glad hes back.  I think the show was better with him around.

The writers were adamant about Jimmy/Steve being dead and for the viewers not to expect him back.. I bought into their BS, but im glad hes back.  I think the show was better with him around.
I agree; I like many thought he was dead. When Showtime announced he was only signed on for an appearance or two; I figured it would have been in a flashback scene. Next season should be real good.

Yeah he definitely adds something to the show imo even tho I didn't like how his story was going in the 3rd season

Yeah he definitely adds something to the show imo even tho I didn't like how his story was going in the 3rd season
Yeah, i never really "liked" him, but I definitely found myself missing his storyline this season.  So, i'm glad he's back and cant wait to see where they go with it.  Now we just have to get through the spring/summer and another agonizing season of Claire Danes on Homeland.

Jimmy's last storyline with his fake wife or whatever wasn't that great.. and this was arguably Shameless' best season and he wasn't around at all. I'm not that thrilled to see him back but I'll trust the show.

I saw stuff about the finale having a surprise ending and I assumed Frank was going to die randomly. I figured he'd survive, have a second chance, only to get hit by a bus or collapse after he took a drink or got an infection. So I kept waiting for something awful to happen during his triumphant moment at the end.

Loved the Fiona reunion stuff. Seeing Mandy at the diner was a nice cap to Lip's storyline to see how far he's come and how different his life is at the end of this season. Carl lost his first love.. poor kid. The Sheila Native American stuff was boring to me.. whatever.

Really loved the Ian bipolar storyline. They did a great job of setting it up only to bring it home in the finale with his depression finally coming. Mickey defending his dude :lol: I'm glad they set it up as Mickey resisting getting him proper help even though the Gallaghers have been through this and know what's best. I also LOVED everyone at the Alibi talking about gay celebrities and reassuring Mickey it's okay.

The way I see it with Jimmy they need to make him a supporting character behind V. A few changes and he could've easily been the bf that led to Fiona's implosion this season instead of the simp and his addict bro.
Were they? I would've swore they said he'd return but not be a big part of this season.

I hate how they pump faked his death like they did Frank but I also love his character so I can't be that mad.

Steve Jimmy Jack 
pimp.gif

Cant wait until next season

When do you think the next season will start 
nerd.gif

Just watched it, and yeah I called it, Ian definitely showed all the signs. Btw Between Shanola Hampton and Emmy Rossum alone, the women in this show are top notch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom