SHANE MOSLEY'S GIRLFRIEND.........GOTDDDAAAMMMNNNN

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Best part of watching that fight was watching her
QFT!
devil.gif

when they showed her. i was like bella, mi cielo!

sugar shane won.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Shane is definitely winning...
Nah bro. She's not around him for his personality. It ain't tricking if you got it but Shane doesn't have it hence the last fight to pay off his ex-wife.

Boost mad and taking it personal because he has a Latina girlfriend. Please, butt injections/implants are as common as the common cold. The woman you worship, Kim Kardashian has a fake butt. People are resorting to using industrial grade silicone in hotel rooms to get a bigger larger butt. Like Hazeleyed Honey said, our favorite urban models have them. I don't think HH is jealous or bitter at all. She's stating a fact.

Originally Posted by thacapt

Shane is definitely winning...
Nah bro. She's not around him for his personality. It ain't tricking if you got it but Shane doesn't have it hence the last fight to pay off his ex-wife.

Boost mad and taking it personal because he has a Latina girlfriend. Please, butt injections/implants are as common as the common cold. The woman you worship, Kim Kardashian has a fake butt. People are resorting to using industrial grade silicone in hotel rooms to get a bigger larger butt. Like Hazeleyed Honey said, our favorite urban models have them. I don't think HH is jealous or bitter at all. She's stating a fact.

Damn slept on this thread. Grade A Mass! More please!

A Latina resorting to butt injections? LOL You all need to go to South Beach... that's all I gotta say.

Damn slept on this thread. Grade A Mass! More please!

A Latina resorting to butt injections? LOL You all need to go to South Beach... that's all I gotta say.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
dudes cant even believe theres booty like that anymore?

And its a damn shame
But every now and then you see one that makes you believe again.  I was at a famers' market in L.A. this weekend and saw a girl with a butt that was pretty close to this one.  And there's no way it was fake because this girl couldn't have been any more than 16.  I was with my 5 year old son and surrounded by other parents with their young kids, so it took all my power not to just keep staring at her.  I still felt a little dirty about it . . . but not that dirty. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
dudes cant even believe theres booty like that anymore?

And its a damn shame
But every now and then you see one that makes you believe again.  I was at a famers' market in L.A. this weekend and saw a girl with a butt that was pretty close to this one.  And there's no way it was fake because this girl couldn't have been any more than 16.  I was with my 5 year old son and surrounded by other parents with their young kids, so it took all my power not to just keep staring at her.  I still felt a little dirty about it . . . but not that dirty. 

What makes you think because she was 16 means her butt wasn't fake. Teenagers get it done. In DC folks have injection parties. No age limit. It happens. Hell if anything, being that young is a prime time for it to happen. When they are trying to keep up with the Nicki Mnaj's of the world. It isn't like you need parental signature to get a shot behind a Wendy's.

What makes you think because she was 16 means her butt wasn't fake. Teenagers get it done. In DC folks have injection parties. No age limit. It happens. Hell if anything, being that young is a prime time for it to happen. When they are trying to keep up with the Nicki Mnaj's of the world. It isn't like you need parental signature to get a shot behind a Wendy's.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It wasn't just the age.  It was also where we were in L.A., her physical appearance otherwise, what else she was wearing, etc.  Granted, I'm making assumptions purely on appearances, but she didn't look like someone who (or whose parents) would have the money to spend on that type thing.  But you're right, I guess you can never know for sure these days unless you actually know the person.    

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It wasn't just the age.  It was also where we were in L.A., her physical appearance otherwise, what else she was wearing, etc.  Granted, I'm making assumptions purely on appearances, but she didn't look like someone who (or whose parents) would have the money to spend on that type thing.  But you're right, I guess you can never know for sure these days unless you actually know the person.    

Again, BROKE individuals get shots from random folks. It isn't a thousand dollar "surgery." Anyone can get it done. If your little sister wanted to get it done, I am sure she could. People buy it for sex.

Again, BROKE individuals get shots from random folks. It isn't a thousand dollar "surgery." Anyone can get it done. If your little sister wanted to get it done, I am sure she could. People buy it for sex.

Back
Top Bottom