Shaq responds to flopping allegations, plus goes IN on Dwight, Van Gundy, Patrick Ewing! LMAO

Shaq simply annoys me now....blatant disrespect...no need to involve Ewing,Dwight, or JVG.....Im so sick of him.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."
roll.gif

- QFE & T.

- however i have to say, im the biggest Shaq fan. but call it like it is. a flop is a flop is a flop. no matter if you're known for it or not. im sorry.and this isnt the first time we've seen shaq flop. (i think the first time was with Miami?). i dont blame SVG one bit for telling it like it was.

- Shaq is right about that weak *%+ move Dwight does, ive called that before. i grew up in Ewings prime and i seen that all the way. however....D him up foulhim, you didnt have to try and get the call. especially with the words already flying back and forth, you already know the refs are gon let you play itout...right? i mean lets say Shaq did get the call against Dwight.....it was still a flop.

"I ain't going to let no bum like him rip me and not say anything back. You can cancel that (expletive) all the way. Usually, I let (expletive) go. SNot that. Not him. Hell no."

Shaq knows that's a damn lie.

"It's what I do,'' O'Neal said. "I've been doing it since 1992. If you don't believe it, Google me.''

shaq.jpg

And who the hell said D12 has peaked? He's barely scratched the surface of his potential.

indifferent.gif
Why do people say stupid *@!+ like this? Ifhe's "barely scratched the surface of his potential" then what is his potential? Is he going to put up 100 and 50?

Someone please answer these questions.

^^ meaning that he can learn a lot more things on the offense side... like shaq before... he never had that turn around baby hook... thats what made shaq moredangerous when he got older... same with jordans turn around fade away... with the right people howard can learn to score in more ways then what he is doingnow....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^ meaning that he can learn a lot more things on the offense side... like shaq before... he never had that turn around baby hook... thats what made shaq more dangerous when he got older... same with jordans turn around fade away... with the right people howard can learn to score in more ways then what he is doing now....
Yep. Howard's footwork, post moves, midrange game, freethrow shooting, on ball defense can all be improved upon.

In that case, is Tim Duncan the ONLY player who can talk trash because he matches Shaq's accomplishment? lol

i feel for shaq, i remember reading up on him and he had a tough time growing up. He was picked on cuz he was a giant. Kids would always say that he was dumb,that he flunked, and he didn't have many friends because him and his family was always moving due to the fact his dad was in the army (of some sort).

So the time for payback, he gets good at ball. tears it up wherever he goes.

Penny is running his mouth he leaves Orlando starts new in LA

tears up LA, 3 rings because of Shaq (no kobe...sit down for now)

Lose a ship, kobe wants to lead Shaq does not follow

Takes miami and wade to the ship

now he's battling over the fact that he's old, washed up, no longer the "Superman" of the league

everyone's against him, but he's not that young cat no more with no friends. He's Shaq diesel, the Man...him against the world

unfortunately no one is going to win after this battle.

words are gonna be exchanged, shaq is either gonna look like a bully or someone that needs to shut up, leave the big diesel alone. let a N' breathe.

even though shaq is on the wrong team (belongs on the lakers), he's tellin' it like it is. i didn't see the game, but what i'm more impressedabout is that shaq is going hard this year. in the game and verbally. i wish him a good season... and a trade to portland since i'm stuck out here watchingthe crappy blazers. the ducks and the beavers b-ball is the alternative, and i pass on both crappy teams.

even though shaq is on the wrong team (belongs on the lakers), he's tellin' it like it is. i didn't see the game, but what i'm more impressedabout is that shaq is going hard this year. in the game and verbally. i wish him a good season... and a trade to portland since i'm stuck out here watchingthe crappy blazers. the ducks and the beavers b-ball is the alternative, and i pass on both crappy teams.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

i feel for shaq, i remember reading up on him and he had a tough time growing up. He was picked on cuz he was a giant. Kids would always say that he was dumb, that he flunked, and he didn't have many friends because him and his family was always moving due to the fact his dad was in the army (of some sort).

So the time for payback, he gets good at ball. tears it up wherever he goes.

Penny is running his mouth he leaves Orlando starts new in LA

tears up LA, 3 rings because of Shaq (no kobe...sit down for now)

Lose a ship, kobe wants to lead Shaq does not follow

Takes miami and wade to the ship

now he's battling over the fact that he's old, washed up, no longer the "Superman" of the league

everyone's against him, but he's not that young cat no more with no friends. He's Shaq diesel, the Man...him against the world

unfortunately no one is going to win after this battle.

words are gonna be exchanged, shaq is either gonna look like a bully or someone that needs to shut up, leave the big diesel alone. let a N' breathe.
Who is against him? Do you mean Stan Van Gundy calling him out for flopping? Who else is against him?

Back
Top Bottom