share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

used to kill an 8th in 2 days then i stopped smoking for a couple of months and now i only hit the one hitter once or twice at night and a gram lasts me over a week. love it.

If ever I'm eating a girl from the back and she farts in my face, I'd probably just laugh and keep going

Hasn't happened yet :nerd:

Last edited:
I pick my boogers and flick them wherever

I can only do number 2 @ my house, nordstrom & if I've worked at a place longer than 6 months. I'd just rather drive home to dump.

Sometimes when I'm smashing a chick I already think about the next chick Ima invite over before I even bust. ( sexual problem/imbalance)

I cut my nails (toes/feet) outside so I don't have to worry about mess

I have rarely cheated on chicks, cause when I'm in a relationship I want to feel/experience love not just pretend. But if I do cheat to always cause we were technically on break smh

I'm 6'8 so I always look for the tallest chicks at bars cause I'm like their best option

I have been in Cali 10 months and have had 15+ sexual partners. I try to use condoms as much as possible smh.

I can remember 6/7 times I've woken up from a black out of drinking and I was naked next to a chick. 3 of the times since I've been down in Cali.

I haven't been to a church in years, partly cause I'm afraid I'll set fire

I was super drunk at all star weekend in 2011 in LA (was visiting from Seattle) got super drunk and pissed on a homeless guy. Smh

Y'all savages.

I just came in here to say I eat eggs and bread with ketchup smh thought I was weird y'all drinking piss and eating dookie smh.

Little did you know that these things make you one of the nastiest people in here
You never tried ketchup with eggs before? Just little dots on top of scrambled ones. Beats pepper and hot sauce imo.

Also use ketchup with cheesesticks instead of marinara sauce.

You never tried ketchup with eggs before? Just little dots on top of scrambled ones. Beats pepper and hot sauce imo.
Also use ketchup with cheesesticks instead of marinara sauce.
ehhh...

.i put sour cream on my eggs... Potatoes eggs and bacon mixed up in a bowl with a bunch of sour cream.

Sour cream on pizza, steaks , chicken, fish.
No lie im addicted to sour cream and eat it on nearly all my food. I eat a minimum of a pound a day...

i have soft hands 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom