sharing a bar of soap??

would you guys share a bar of soap between roommates/other people 
nerd.gif

seems kind of nasty if you think about it

but at the same time its soap

too familiar of an item.

I mean if he needs one I would give it to him and tell him to just keep it, don't give it back

I wouldn't but then again people share it with their families and there is no difference between doing it with them and roomates.

well if you thoroughly wet it before use ehhhhh nah. Just think about the last place he probably use it and the first place you use it.

no 
alien.gif
 for body bar soap use.
maybe for hand soap, but I would prefer him at least letting me know if he uses it or not. I got blocks on blocks of Dial though.

I did with family when i used to rock with bar soap. But when me and my sisters had a spot together, i would lose my !!*% when i would wake up to see my bar of soap on the sink, cuz i know what some +#%+% did with it last night. So i was like nope, body wash from here on out.

I don't, but as far as my former roommates were concerned, if I had a pinch of a bar left, it was fair game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

wife/kids sure, other people hell naw
sick.gif

Q. Does each member of the family need an individual bar of soap to prevent spreading germs, or do we have to switch to liquid soap?

10qna.1901.jpg

Victoria Roberts
http://
A. Probably not, especially if the bar gets rinsed off between uses. A study published in 1988 in the journal Epidemiology and Infection concluded that washing even with contaminated bar soap is unlikely to transfer bacteria.

The study, done at the Dial Corporation Technical Center, said that while micro-organisms had recently been isolated from used soap bars, the findings of a low risk of cross-contamination were in agreement with two studies using different methodology.

In the 1988 study, prewashed and softened commercial deodorant soap bars were inoculated with E. coli and P. aeruginosa bacteria at levels 70 times as high as those reported on used soap bars. Then, 16 people were told to wash their hands as usual with the inoculated bars.

“After washing, none of the 16 panelists had detectable levels of either test bacterium on their hands,

It would be different if it was just used to lather up a washcloth, but some people like to keep the bar in their hand and rub it all over their body. I don't want to wash my face with soap that has been rubbing up again someone nuts/ahole.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I did with family when i used to rock with bar soap. But when me and my sisters had a spot together, i would lose my !!*% when i would wake up to see my bar of soap on the sink, cuz i know what some +#%+% did with it last night. So i was like nope, body wash from here on out.

Lmaooo

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

My roommate and I share. 
What's the big deal. It's soap, aint like it's getting dirty with each use.

til you find some pubes on the bar of soap.

images
sick.gif
sick.gif

...then you run said bar of soap under the shower head/faucet until it's clean of hair.

Honestly, y'all slay me sometimes with the squeamishness. Especially in light of the fact that this is the very same board where dudes have bragged about running trains, with their boys, on random skeezers.

Same dudes going ewwww at the thought of sharing a bar of soap with another person are the very same dudes that would tongue down some random chick at a club...
30t6p3b.gif

Nasty frontin' *** ninja turtles...
laugh.gif

My roommate and I share. 

images
sick.gif
sick.gif
I was on a trip once for a competition in HS and it was 4 dudes a room. I bought the soap in a bottle. One of the dudes used the hotel's soap and this other guy bought his own bar soap. On the day we were leaving, the guy who bought his bar soap went in to get it and yells and comes out all 
mad.gif
 because there was pubes on the bar
laugh.gif
Last person to take a shower the night before was the 4th dude.

After that episode, I promised myself always to use bottled soap you can just squeeze out unless I'm living alone

My roommate and I share. 

images
sick.gif
sick.gif

...then you run said bar of soap under the shower head/faucet until it's clean of hair.

Honestly, y'all slay me sometimes with the squeamishness. Especially in light of the fact that this is the very same board where dudes have bragged about running trains, with their boys, on random skeezers.

Same dudes going ewwww at the thought of sharing a bar of soap with another person are the very same dudes that would tongue down some random chick at a club...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Do you memorize what screen names say what to point out these contradictions? Or are you simply pointing out that a message board with a million different people will have different opinions?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

images
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Do you memorize what screen names say what to point out these contradictions? Or are you simply pointing out that a message board with a million different people will have different opinions?
but there dudes here that would top off Hov just to taste B 
laugh.gif
 (hypothetically)
and for the most part, most of what he said is accurate....which is sad

Back
Top Bottom