Shaun Livingston is THAT guy

Happy for the guy. With an almost career ending injury, he comes back, do some dunks and stuff...cool~

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CRIB!!! (well right outside/down state but still...)
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 up north to me.. about 2 hrs away..

Didn't even know that he was still in the league. If he can even realize half of his potential, I would consider his career salvaged.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I was scared to death on the second dunk

laugh.gif
 me too
i hope things turn around for him. hes only like 24/25 i think.

Ron Ron looked worried too
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
really pullin for him. altho with the way he's built you just gotta hope nothing happens again
frown.gif

every game he plays is a miracle - he is defying the odds on a daily basis - the human body is not supposed to come back after that injury - his heart must be the size of texas to comeback

I just want him to put on some weight and do some Yoga, might help with his frailness.

Always been my favorite, glad to see him back, I hope he has solid career in the L from now on. Like the dude said above, it's a miracle that he's even able to play basketball, let alone playing in the L, after that nasty injury. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think Foye played his last game in DC....Livingston is a TRUE PG, and he's gotten better with each game he's played with the Wizards. As he's gaining confidence in his leg, you can see some of his skill show in flashes. He's not starting material, but I could see him doing well in a backup role with DC. This team is rebuilding, and I think he'd be a good backup to have on the roster next year. Glad to see him doing well after destroying his leg a few years back. He's better than both Foye and Boykins as a PG, so hopefully the new ownership group would see fit to keep him around.

That being said, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Wizards will use the #30 pick on Greivis Vasquez....so you just never know.

I hope a team can pick up Foye this summer, along with Kyle Lowry unless HOuston keeps him, been on fire lately. 
Both guys were money at Villanova 

BUMP....

just in case yall haven't noticed....dude has been playing out of his damn mind....

Back
Top Bottom