she decieded to go back to her ex.......

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

PM me pics.
nerd.gif

I want to see if I know who it is.
laugh.gif
wait....do you go to george mason university?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

PM me pics.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I thought you were talking about someone from the 757.

Nvm, carry on.
laugh.gif
maaaan you shoulda ran w/ it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Calypso Chanta wrote:

SNEAKERKING757 wrote:

PM me pics.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I thought you were talking about someone from the 757.

Nvm, carry on.
laugh.gif

maaaan you shoulda ran w/ it
laugh.gif

real talk.

he would have pm'd you the pics then you come back here and post them up. damn fam

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Story
nerd.gif

when the chick came @ my job the first time my face was like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
....So i help her out with her phone issues or whatnot and all the while iwas tryna make side convo but she didnt respond. So i was like well i guess shes not feelin me, coo can't win em all, right? Fast forward a week later, myboss asked me what i thought about that same girl. Turns out the chicks mom and my boss are cool. Mom and daughter came into the store again when i wasn'tthere and the chick asked my boss, "who was that guy that helped me out last time, he's cute. I wish he asked for my number since he was talking tome" My face was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
Why couldnt she at least to respond to one thing i said? So iwas like cool, at least i know shes interested and when she comes in here again im straight.

fast forward, she comes in again.......... but this time she was with her mom
eyes.gif
. Hows it gonna look if i hit on the daughter while moms is right there, so i went gummy worm and managed to veer the convo to facebook and she told meto look her up. I was like, hotsauce! So i look her up a couple days later (cant be pressed on any chick, no matter how fine) She accepts and i see she gottaman
indifferent.gif

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever try to be homewrecker so i was like u know what imma chill. So i did. About a month later she rolls in the store yet a thirdtime, i say whatup and i keep it proffesional and i proceed to ask moms is everything right with her phone yadda yadda, and the moms was like its not me withthe prob its her.....So i go to the daughter and i take her to one of the stations so its just her and me. She asks me some questions about her phone, and ianswer them. In my head im like you know what i dont have any expectations so eff it, i ask shes down for lunch or something shes agrees and gives me thedigits.

I hit her up a couple of days later, we convo. We get to rappin and I find out her personality is exactly what i'd wife, instantly, no questions asked. Sowe keep talking for about two and half weeks and she brings up the boyfriend. I tell her clearly im not tryna be that dude on the side, thats not me. Thismightve been a dumb move to most of you nters that smash other dudes girls but that aint me
laugh.gif
. So she kinda brushes the the topic as if she wasnt tryna think about it toomuch. Automatically my flag comes up because im not stupid, if you avoid the topic then theres some strife there and you havent resolved it. Whatever im trynasee how far down the rabbit hole i can go.. We meet up for dinner, talk, she introduces me to the folks (respect thing) and we chill. Again i didnt have anyexpectations, so we have a just chill. It gets late i tell her im gonna go not tryna disrespect her folk being up in her house late, we hug (one of those typeof hugs
glasses.gif
) She hits me up with the txt when i leave and says shes alotmore fun when she wasnt sick. (She had just gotten over it, hence thats why she was home and why we could meet up) tells me to call her when i get in, i do soand its all gravy.

Didnt hear from her for like 3days
ohwell.gif
and we all know how it is when yougo from txt/talkin to someone everyday to just nothin at all. I hit her up once, no response. So i chill and this was Sat. Tonight i check facebook and i seethe status change on her page to "I think im in love" i was like
eyes.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Shorty hit me up like an hour later and i already knew what was comming. So, pretty much the whole thing was a shot to my pride. Oh well firsttime for everything, on to the next one.

tired.gif
so u were pretty much the dude that she used as an example to herboyfriend so he'd straighten up....
frown.gif
been there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
so u were pretty much the dude that she used as an example to her boyfriend so he'd straighten up....
frown.gif
been there
mad.gif
It's been backwards for me.

Talked to a girl or two on the side so the girl I was feeling would be like "Awww hell no....I was talking to him first. Thats my man b___"

Worked like a charm when I was younger.

Now...I'm getting older. No time for these games.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

tired.gif
so u were pretty much the dude that she used as an example to her boyfriend so he'd straighten up....
frown.gif
been there
mad.gif
pretty much, and i cant say that it caught me off guard cuz i knew the type of situation i was puttin myself into but that doesnt make it suck anyless. Dah well, disregard females and i acquire currency i shall..

Story
nerd.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

she told me to look her up. I was like, hotsauce!

i ask shes down for lunch or something shes agrees and gives me the digits.

I find out her personality is exactly what i'd wife, instantly, no questions asked.

she brings up the boyfriend. I tell her clearly im not tryna be that dude on the side, thats not me.

INSTANTANEOUSLY FRIENDZOWNED^

We meet up for dinner, talk, she introduces me to the folks (respect thing) and we chill. Again i didnt have any expectations,

we hug

ohwell.gif

I hit her up once, no response.

Tonight i check facebook and i see the status change on her page to "I think im in love"

Had the potential to smash.....but you tried to wife the J/O

Originally Posted by breaux

Story
nerd.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

she told me to look her up. I was like, hotsauce!

i ask shes down for lunch or something shes agrees and gives me the digits.

I find out her personality is exactly what i'd wife, instantly, no questions asked.

she brings up the boyfriend. I tell her clearly im not tryna be that dude on the side, thats not me.

We meet up for dinner, talk, she introduces me to the folks (respect thing) and we chill. Again i didnt have any expectations,

we hug

ohwell.gif

I hit her up once, no response.

Tonight i check facebook and i see the status change on her page to "I think im in love"

Had the potential to smash.....but you tried to wife the J/O
lol nah man, you missed the point. I like the edits tho
laugh.gif

We meet up for dinner, talk, she introduces me to the folks (respect thing) and we chill. Again i didnt have any expectations

if she had a BF why would you even bother to go to dinner with her. You set yourself up for a major fail guy

nah you missed the point.

1. girl had a dude

2. girl showed interest in another dude (you) while she was in a relationship

3. you said you'd wife her

4. you would wife a chick who is willing to mess around behind her man?

5. you could have......but now YNS

caring about the BF was your first step in taking your loss. she was a J/O no question, and if you woulda layed that tsunami game on her u can best believe theBF would be in the seat you are now sitting in.

Originally Posted by breaux

nah you missed the point.

1. girl had a dude

2. girl showed interest in another dude (you) while she was in a relationship

3. you said you'd wife her

4. you would wife a chick who is willing to mess around behind her man?

5. you could have......but now YNS
I said her personality was wifey material, perhaps i should have worded it differently. As far as smashing goes, that wasnt the point. C'monman, if just wanted the box then that wouldve been easy. Im not some scrub
grin.gif
. The whole purpose was.....nvm
laugh.gif
too much typing ill just goahead and take the L
tired.gif

15437.gif

The opposite happened to me.

I messed around.

My girl was talking to some guy she had met through a friend.

I'm with my girl now.

I do feel bad for you, though...seems like you liked her... :/

Back
Top Bottom