Shea Davis is back

Joined Jun 1, 2008

Thats the MOST I ever heard that dude talk (unless you count the talkin he does over beats)...

Seems pretty angry tho... Sounded like he took a subliminal @ Maino when he was sayin how he did 9 and aint got a scar on his face...

Also what was the song playin in the background?? Sounded like Uncle Murda, but I know that was Bishop Lamonts beat (via Dr Dre)

Joined May 18, 2005
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Video's like these are why I don't go to the Bronx
like that video that featured JR writer's chain

"come to the hood and support, but dont come to the hood without expecting to get robbed"
dudes are confused... and holding heat
, bad combo

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

"come to the hood and show, but dont come to the hood without expecting to get robbed"
, bad combo

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

"come to the hood and support, but dont come to the hood without expecting to get robbed"
, bad combo
he ain't even in the hood hood tho

Joined Mar 22, 2010
I'm having a hard time getting past the part about his mom getting thrown off the roof.

Joined Mar 24, 2003
PUNCH!
YAHEARME

but damn he just now tryna hop into the DVD game?

The game's been over you ns still playin? - Jeezy

funny he praying for frenchie to take that bait ...tryna leave him with ONE hand

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now