Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery’

You guys can't tell me, you wouldn't pay to see Arpaio try to arrest Pres. Obama when he goes to Arizona.

Whatever happens would be AWESOME.

^ secret service would body Arpaio and anyone else who got near the president
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

^ secret service would body Arpaio and anyone else who got near the president
laugh.gif

Exactly . Obama has goons on deck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Arpaio is a terrorist. I can't understand how the voters of Maricopa County can elect this guy.

This is why the United States is failing to move forward and advance as a nation... people get hung up on trivial nonsense like this that undoubtedly ******s any possible growth. 

I'm pretty sure there was a thorough background check to make sure he is not forging information like that before he became president. such a pointless argument

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Arpaio is a terrorist. I can't understand how the voters of Maricopa County can elect this guy.

ap_obama_jan_brewer_lt_120125_wblog.jpg
As soon as she stuck that finger out I would have broke that sumbooch! She looks like her breath stinks. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

As soon as she stuck that finger out I would have broke that sumbooch! She looks like her breath stinks. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Honestly...if this was another country, she would have disappeared that night. 

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

This is why the United States is failing to move forward and advance as a nation... people get hung up on trivial nonsense like this that undoubtedly ******s any possible growth. 
word.
i mean laws aside Terminator was gov of Cali and born elsewhere. i dont see the practical nature of being born here to rule here. As long as you can prove competent, go for it.

Plus Obama is prez takes  2 seconds to whip up a document.  somethings fishy anyway on the whole thing, cant put finger on it. . but its really a trivial matter. 

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

word.
i mean laws aside Terminator was gov of Cali and born elsewhere. i dont see the practical nature of being born here to rule here. As long as you can prove competent, go for it.

Plus Obama is prez takes  2 seconds to whip up a document.  somethings fishy anyway on the whole thing, cant put finger on it. . but its really a trivial matter. 

It's trivial nonsense to rehash a tired and futile attempt to discredit the President of Your United States with pseudo-patriotic rhetoric and schemes. I'm ashamed to share my country with vitriolic social traitors like this sheriff.

this guy needs to kick the bucket already.

whatever about the obama stuff as i don't think anyone relevant takes his opinion seriously to begin with but he's a horrible person.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Who really cares though?

Obama is our president and will be for the next 4 years most likely. Get over it.
Playing Devils Advocate, would you ask "Who really cares?" had this been Bush or another character? At the same time, is it because this dude is "black" that he's getting such scrutiny? 
nerd.gif

Yes, because Bush is obviously a white, male American. (Not that Obama isn't obviously American either, but you know what I mean) Plus, I have many legitimate issues against Bush that I wouldn't need to waste my energy going after some dumb *$+* like this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Arizona is trying to claim the title of most redneck state in the U.S.

Redneck? You probably never seen a legit one, Arpaio is far from one.
laugh.gif

Arpaio is a clown, don't know how people take this bum serious.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Arpaio is an idiot. 400+ unsolved sex-crimes and you are worried about a birth certificate
30t6p3b.gif

arpaio is a joke, plain and simple. and the fact that there's "birthers" still out there reaching like Mr. Fantastic to prove obama isnt natural born is ridiculous.

on a side note, i was mind =blown when jan brewer tried to explain this picture/confrontation as "she felt threatened by him at the time". oh, you mean the guy youre coming up to angrily with your arms out, berating? you felt threatened by this man?
eyes.gif
mad.gif

“A six-month long investigation conducted by my cold case posse has lead me to believe there is probable cause to believe that President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is a computer-generated forgery,â€

Back
Top Bottom