shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

Steezy going hard for that Carter family, live-in photographer gig 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Steezy going hard for that Carter family, live-in photographer gig 
laugh.gif

I feel lightweight snubbed B didn't hit me up for the maternity pics, let alone BIC's newborn pics...their loss
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ever cross ya mind that maybe she did have some sort of cushion to make her belly look bigger???..maybe becaus she wasn't showing much and wanted to show more...stupid, yeah but more beliaveable in my book than faking a whole pregnancy...like fam, what do they have to prove?!
alien.gif
 Shut UP.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

......LOL @ all the yt people in this thread shocked that black babies are born with straight hair. %!#% yall thought?? that we were born with mini afros or some **!+?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's a beautiful baby. I'm happy for them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Ever cross ya mind that maybe she did have some sort of cushion to make her belly look bigger???..maybe becaus she wasn't showing much and wanted to show more...stupid, yeah but more beliaveable in my book than faking a whole pregnancy...like fam, what do they have to prove?!
Got damn boy, how much are they paying you?!
roll.gif
Were you the one who snapped those pics for them or somethin? 

Ohh wait I can't have an opinion or stand on the opposite side of conspiracy/illuminati/genetics experts of NT??...I see.Belly was enhanced for the interview...that's a lot harder to believe than a woman actually being prego?...you dudes man..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

alien.gif
 Shut UP.

No.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

tumblr_lz7bugs0Ry1qcn8rvo1_500.png
Love how 97% of posters skipped over this and continued their conspiracy theories lol.
Ya'll gossipin' like some females.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ some of you dudes. Y'all think black kids come out dark skinned? I am dark now but I was just as light when I was born and I had a head full of hair. Believe it or not, but not all black people have rough hair. My whole family has curly hair and we are not mixed. 

Beautiful baby. Favors Beyonce, which is a good thing. Always nice to see a happy new family.

The only thing suspect about the pics is Beyonce's hair. Look at it, and think about it.
How'd you just have a baby and your hair looking extra luxurious like you're actually getting ready to perform? Let's not even get started with perfect state her face is in. No running make-up, no sweat marks? What, was delivery that easy?

You can def. see their image in that kid--which is wonderful, but I still think it was a surrogate. Heck I am even more convinced now after those pics.

On another note--Jay has a son?

"cause my dad left me and promise to never repeat him/never repeat him...."...
30t6p3b.gif

If he does, in fact have a son, I'm sure he's paying child support. This fact doesn't shield him, however, from being a hypocrite in light of how much attention Blue Ivy is getting.

the pics aren't of the baby coming out her vagina...

baby is probably a few hours old which gives B time to get herself together damn

ya'll gonna let my girl be great!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

tumblr_lz7bugs0Ry1qcn8rvo1_500.png
Love how 97% of posters skipped over this and continued their conspiracy theories lol.
Ya'll gossipin' like some females.

She is too pretty with no makeup, I know she cried like a baby when she realized the baby looked just like she did.
embarassed.gif

I doubt she gave birth with that shirt on lukewarm 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

The only thing suspect about the pics is Beyonce's hair. Look at it, and think about it.
How'd you just have a baby and your hair looking extra luxurious like you're actually getting ready to perform? Let's not even get started with perfect state her face is in. No running make-up, no sweat marks? What, was delivery that easy?

You can def. see their image in that kid--which is wonderful, but I still think it was a surrogate. Heck I am even more convinced now after those pics.

30t6p3b.gif

If he does, in fact have a son, I'm sure he's paying child support. This fact doesn't shield him, however, from being a hypocrite in light of how much attention Blue Ivy is getting.

you acting like the pictures were taken as she was being broned, and she had a C-section, btw is not hard for B to have had a hair and MUA with her....when Kourtney gave birth it was televized and she ws looking her best as she always does, these are not your average women.

30t6p3b.gif

you acting like the pictures were taken as she was being broned, and she had a C-section, btw is not hard for B to have had a hair and MUA with her....when Kourtney gave birth it was televized and she ws looking her best as she always does, these are not your average women.
Andddd you just lost all credibility.
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?...golly...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So according to you, the beyonce's and the kourtney's on some other super-human status because of their celebrity?...and you actually entertain this notion...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, stop drinking from the hype fountain. There's nothing special about these women. Absolutely nothing. They breathe the same air as every other woman. They have monthly periods just like every other woman, etc. Accordingly, they too will experience the same pangs and natural stresses associated with childbirth as any other "average" woman. They aint special.

A media orchestrated ruse has become your truth, in certain respects, and that's kinda sad.

30t6p3b.gif

Andddd you just lost all credibility.
Did you listen to yourself while typing that?...golly...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So according to you, the beyonce's and the kourtney's on some other super-human status because of their celebrity?...and you actually entertain this notion...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, stop drinking from the hype fountain. There's nothing special about these women. Absolutely nothing. They breathe the same air as every other woman. They have monthly periods just like every other woman, etc. Accordingly, they too will experience the same pangs and natural stresses associated with childbirth as any other "average" woman. They aint special.

A media orchestrated ruse has become your truth, in certain respects, and that's kinda sad.

303gupe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom