shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

How can you all expect anything else? A lot of dudes on here have never uttered a word to a black person outside of school/work. Not their fault they don't understand how we work.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How can you all expect anything else? A lot of dudes on here have never uttered a word to a black person outside of school/work. Not their fault they don't understand how we work.

QFT

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I've lost all respect for hov, dude really turned his back on his son....

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

What a scumbag. I dunno how cats can respect this guy......Pathetic.

care to explain
eyes.gif

You know what? I heard this was a rumor that he had a son with a trinidadian model. 
I always wondered how that would play out years down the road. The little dude looks like him too if I remember correctly. 

Oh well. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This.

I had a head full of nappy black locked hair when I came out.
laugh.gif
 Both my parents are black Jamaicans. I was as light as that baby too but now I'm pretty dark. 
laugh.gif

Gossip aside, I don't know why anyone really wants to suggest the surrogate mother thing as if it really changes anything. Its not like it will impact your life in any way...it'll give you something to talk about in the barber shop or with your boys...but when the convo is over, you'll go back to whatever lives you were living before... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Strange to me that they wouldn't just adopt a child. I'm sure people would respect that. "Let's pick out the best looking child and fake a pregnancy, who cares that the baby is white and Jay-Z is pretty dark." Doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Gossip aside, I don't know why anyone really wants to suggest the surrogate mother thing as if it really changes anything. Its not like it will impact your life in any way...it'll give you something to talk about in the barber shop or with your boys...but when the convo is over, you'll go back to whatever lives you were living before... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Lebron%2BJames%2BAnd%2BDwanye%2BWade%2BAfter%2BLoss.jpg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by CherryRed

laugh.gif
at ppl think that baby came out of that woman
why don't you think it did?
The better question is why do u think that she (the baby) did? 
Because Beyonce was pregnant and gave birth? Type of dumb question is this? Did you ask your mom "why am I suppose to think I came out of you?"

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by CherryRed

why don't you think it did?
The better question is why do u think that she (the baby) did? 
Because Beyonce was pregnant and gave birth? Type of dumb question is this? Did you ask your mom "why am I suppose to think I came out of you?"
I got some magic beans I wanna trade for your house brah.

There's no way jay-z had anything to do with that cute *+* baby. lol

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

?
NVM...I guess not.......
Supposedly he had a love child with Shenelle Scott and paid her off to keep her mouth shut and move back to Trinidad. I guess upon further booth review the call on the field has been overturned.

Jay-Z was inbounds when he made his daughter, touchdown Hov and B.
laugh.gif

You were just mentioning Jay-z's son like it was 100% fact that one existed. Now, you're confirming that the oldest rumor in the books is, in fact, not true.

Classic NT.
okay and?  

NVM...I guess not.......
Supposedly he had a love child with Shenelle Scott and paid her off to keep her mouth shut and move back to Trinidad. I guess upon further booth review the call on the field has been overturned.

Jay-Z was inbounds when he made his daughter, touchdown Hov and B.
laugh.gif

You were just mentioning Jay-z's son like it was 100% fact that one existed. Now, you're confirming that the oldest rumor in the books is, in fact, not true.

Classic NT.
okay and?  
credibility lost.

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

Excuse me not knowing the back story, but what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Excuse me not knowing the back story, but what are you talking about?

it's already been disproven (by me at that) but anyways, Shenelle Scott supposedly had a baby by Jay-Z and got paid off to go hide in Trinidad.
Since the story broke however Shenelle Scott herself has said it isn't Jay-Z's baby and that it was some music producers (Benny Boom I believe). 

So that's the story. Originally when it came to my attention and saw the kids pics it definitely looked like Hov's. But if chick says it's not his it's not his.

I mean why would you lie about having someone's baby? Right? Right?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Show me a black baby with hair that straight.

Show me a 1 month old with that much hair.
I pray this is a troll post. 
Both of my girls were born with heads full of hair, and it was straight for six months.

So of all the response I've yet to see someone SHOW me!  You all are just telling me.  Pics?

From the responses it appears I could be mistaken, however I would still like to see the proof.

It's not like I have a ton of experience with babies but I was under the impression that humans are not
born with full heads of hair.  Additionally, the hair looks nothing like that of a black person.  Most black babies I have seen have
curls, at least some resemblance of curls. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

Classic NT.
okay and?  
credibility lost.

okay-face.jpg

How does this baby have a full head of dark luxurious hair.

White peoples hair at that. What black baby has hair like that?

Jay got that african fro and B can barely keep them buckshots off her temple and neck.
I cried.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Show me a black baby with hair that straight.

Show me a 1 month old with that much hair.
I pray this is a troll post. 
Both of my girls were born with heads full of hair, and it was straight for six months.

So of all the response I've yet to see someone SHOW me!  You all are just telling me.  Pics?

From the responses it appears I could be mistaken, however I would still like to see the proof.

It's not like I have a ton of experience with babies but I was under the impression that humans are not
born with full heads of hair.  Additionally, the hair looks nothing like that of a black person.  Most black babies I have seen have
curls, at least some resemblance of curls. 
Do you think people are just lying to make you look wrong? You want people to start posting their kids or relatives as newborns?
laugh.gif

Babies can be born with hair. Just google it if you don't believe us.

Back
Top Bottom