Shia LaBeouf hasn't given a **** since Even Stevens

Shia LaBars throwing up the Bs :lol:

This really caught me by surprise though. Loved the shots at Drake and Yachty. What made it better than some of it was actually off top of the head

Any drake slander is cool with me, the boy did his thing tho. Watch drake respond to him tho but ignore budden. The first Jewish rap beef, wattba

d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96f6-6b038180e644.gif

Schoolboy Q said in an interview on the radio that Shia was one of the most randomest actors/famous people that have dapped him and showed love to his music. He said that was when he dropped Habits and Contradictions too.

Real interview though, made a good point about being poor, reminds me of Earn in Atlanta. When you're poor all you care about is making money, only when you get some do you have the luxury of perspective.

Flow whack as **** to me but the lyrics are disrespectful enough.

Not J. Cole's False Prophets disrespectful but ****.

Rosenberg said he will reply :lol:

Last edited:
Flow whack as **** to me but the lyrics are disrespectful enough.

Not J. 's False Prophets disrespectful but ****.

Rosenberg said he will reply :lol:

That's that college level cafeteria type flow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aren't dudes parents ex drifters or something like that? I know his pops made it to the bing before

Got light bars and you can tell he has real love for hip hop but that white bread flow is annoying. Put some bass on that my g.

Back
Top Bottom