shipping from phil to US

Joined Mar 6, 2006
hey guys i was wondering is there any stores in the PI that does international shipping to US. like any stores that sell jordans. and how much does shipping cost to the US if it is either one order or a balikbayan box.

Joined Mar 12, 2005
anyone know the average shipping time it takes from PI to US (east coast)? my boy told me it takes anywhere from 1-2 months
Filipino Forces, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5 .. Pushead dunk sb, sz 9 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9

All shoes are completely DEADSTOCK (never even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; CONTACT INFO- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

Joined Aug 3, 2003
I think the $35 shipping cost is for Express Mail, if that is the case then it will reach the US in 3-6 days.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

kingcrux31

Staff member
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Joined Mar 16, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Shipping a pair to the US which weighs 1.5 to 2 kilos now costs 2,619 pesos or US$53[hr][/hr]

About a year ago twas like $35 for a pair and it too like 5 days.

Joined Mar 16, 2005
^ yeah.. I might be wrong.. but its a sz 9 and 9.5 (2 pairs) and the total to ship both was like between $70- 90 .. can't remember exactly.. its been a while.

Joined Sep 2, 2003
i sent one size 10 pair last jan and the rate was still at 2,200++
love is taking the air less travelled.

Joined Jan 31, 2006
^Great! Thanks!

Shipping mahal... Padala nyo na lang sa mga kamag-anak na nagtatrabaho sa airliners haha
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now