shirt for pickup basketball?

Alright guys, I been playing ball way more often in the mornings the past couple weeks or so.  Usually I start with just a wifebeater cuz I like no sleeves, but then I eventually have to put my shirt back on cuz I'm sweating.  Anyone have a good recommendation for something sleeveless that's comfortable for the gym/ball that absorbs sweat?

Alright guys, I been playing ball way more often in the mornings the past couple weeks or so.  Usually I start with just a wifebeater cuz I like no sleeves, but then I eventually have to put my shirt back on cuz I'm sweating.  Anyone have a good recommendation for something sleeveless that's comfortable for the gym/ball that absorbs sweat?

get an under armour tank top they are kind of tight but can get the job done preventing the sweat. dont know about prices

get an under armour tank top they are kind of tight but can get the job done preventing the sweat. dont know about prices

--Its been cold lately so I been starting off with a hoody.
--Then have long sleeve shirt underneath.

--Summertime just wear plain white or black tee with bball shorts or warm ups.

Shirt? Man if you don't grab an old T-Shirt out of your bottom drawer. You pretty dudes kill me.

Shirt? Man if you don't grab an old T-Shirt out of your bottom drawer. You pretty dudes kill me.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

do they not have gyms where u live?
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

exactly. every time i play basketball im wearing a shirt i got for free from giveaways/school/teams. 
one thing i notice at the gym, the dudes that look like they are from a finishline magazine are always so sorry. the ones that got the matching nike sleeveless and short combo plus the matching nikes. 

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

do they not have gyms where u live?
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

exactly. every time i play basketball im wearing a shirt i got for free from giveaways/school/teams. 
one thing i notice at the gym, the dudes that look like they are from a finishline magazine are always so sorry. the ones that got the matching nike sleeveless and short combo plus the matching nikes. 

Look good play good. You gotta get the full gear

Nike drifit sleeveless shirt
Nike basketball shorts
Nikepro underwear
Shooting sleeve
Calf sleeve
NBA socks
Lebron/Kobe/Jordan kicks

and oh make sure you come onto the court with a swagger

Look good play good. You gotta get the full gear

Nike drifit sleeveless shirt
Nike basketball shorts
Nikepro underwear
Shooting sleeve
Calf sleeve
NBA socks
Lebron/Kobe/Jordan kicks

and oh make sure you come onto the court with a swagger

UA Compression top?
If you're uncomfortable with a tight fitting top, then get a UA dry-fit shirt or Nike Dri-fit pro shirt.
Done.

Back
Top Bottom