shirt for pickup basketball?

UA Compression top?
If you're uncomfortable with a tight fitting top, then get a UA dry-fit shirt or Nike Dri-fit pro shirt.
Done.

If you buy a decent dri-fit type shirt you'll never look back - I have 4 or 5 now that I always use for working out. They don't get damp and uncomfortable so you don't get cold and they just feel great. Well worth it.

If you buy a decent dri-fit type shirt you'll never look back - I have 4 or 5 now that I always use for working out. They don't get damp and uncomfortable so you don't get cold and they just feel great. Well worth it.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Your a bum just play ball

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its been cold lately so I been starting off with a hoody.
--Then have long sleeve shirt underneath.

--Summertime just wear plain white or black tee with bball shorts or warm ups.
do they not have gyms where u live?
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Shirt? Man if you don't grab an old T-Shirt out of your bottom drawer. You pretty dudes kill me.
one thing i notice at the gym, the dudes that look like they are from a finishline magazine are always so sorry. the ones that got the matching nike sleeveless and short combo plus the matching nikes. 

So true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its been cold lately so I been starting off with a hoody.
--Then have long sleeve shirt underneath.

--Summertime just wear plain white or black tee with bball shorts or warm ups.
do they not have gyms where u live?
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Shirt? Man if you don't grab an old T-Shirt out of your bottom drawer. You pretty dudes kill me.
one thing i notice at the gym, the dudes that look like they are from a finishline magazine are always so sorry. the ones that got the matching nike sleeveless and short combo plus the matching nikes. 

So true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Look good play good. You gotta get the full gear

Nike drifit sleeveless shirt
Nike basketball shorts
Nikepro underwear
Shooting sleeve
Calf sleeve
NBA socks
Lebron/Kobe/Jordan kicks

and oh make sure you come onto the court with a swagger

This made me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Look good play good. You gotta get the full gear

Nike drifit sleeveless shirt
Nike basketball shorts
Nikepro underwear
Shooting sleeve
Calf sleeve
NBA socks
Lebron/Kobe/Jordan kicks

and oh make sure you come onto the court with a swagger

This made me 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the legit responses.  Some of you reach for the moon with your slick comments.  It's funny cuz I'm never OP, so it gives me a different perspective on who is kinda funny and who is just lame.  I think wolf shirt may be only thing that qualifies.  BTW do I need to write old white tee from my middle drawer?  Guess the thought never crossed your mind that I didn't feel like the details were necessary?  I'm going to start more threads just to see what you guys come up with to give yourself that pat on the back that I'm one of the funny people.

Thanks for the legit responses.  Some of you reach for the moon with your slick comments.  It's funny cuz I'm never OP, so it gives me a different perspective on who is kinda funny and who is just lame.  I think wolf shirt may be only thing that qualifies.  BTW do I need to write old white tee from my middle drawer?  Guess the thought never crossed your mind that I didn't feel like the details were necessary?  I'm going to start more threads just to see what you guys come up with to give yourself that pat on the back that I'm one of the funny people.

Back
Top Bottom