sho3tym-Collection Post: Updated 7-6-13

you're an animal! your wife has some nice stuff too.

next time you talk to luvhoopin, tell him i said wassup.

dam brandon, the way you lined up your shoes looks like a stormtrooper army. very nice sir.

hello wisconsin!

eek.gif
at krabby having a gov't name though.
laugh.gif

and this is just the tip of the iceberg.. the bottlecap of the pbr, if you would..

Very nice collection
pimp.gif
and the Mrs. has a nice collection as well.
Sick LeBron VI collection. My size too.

WOW G .... I see a SOLID DOPE collection so far ... Cant wait for more to come .

A True solid guy .... KEEP it up man .

Talk about holding my city down B great collection i know for a fact his is nowhere near ur entire collection because of the FB albums but its whatever Ureally outta show the rest of NT ur entire collection (i promise u dudes will leave this thread with bruised egos)

Lemme know when u post ur entire sb collection

^lol,

Sb is almost all gone, sold off most of that stuff. just wasn't feeling it any more.

but more pics to come within the next two weeks....

Nice stuff bro. I think we were both at the USC Kobe release at HOH Chi but didnt get to meet. Maybe next time. Nice LBs man.

^i didnt make it down for that...

but im sure we'll run into eachother at somepoint there...

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Talk about holding my city down B great collection i know for a fact his is nowhere near ur entire collection because of the FB albums but its whatever U really outta show the rest of NT ur entire collection (i promise u dudes will leave this thread with bruised egos)
Agreed. I can't wait to see all of it. I'm proud to know I helped in achieving the collection as well
smile.gif

Brandon, you're good people, man - one of the few folks I can say became a friend via this board.

^ron, agreed. All of my shoes will finally be in one location this weekend. Then all hell will break loose....

^guys that know me, know that...some of these guys don't.

I really did sell off most of the SB's...

Back
Top Bottom