Shocking video of gay couples in Texas.

I was honestly really surprised. Southern hospitality I guess?

Video ain't working papi chulo

edit: watched it. glad there are some stand up ppl in da worlld

Last edited:
This is why I can't watch this show with other people. I'm too damn big to be getting teary eyes and they always manage to make it happen.

Last edited:
That's my state. :pimp:
Farmer's Branch isnt too far from me.
That note was beautiful though.
I always fantasize about being on one of these scenarios.
I shed a tear watching.

Last edited:
That note was really something wonderful. #respect

I'm wondering if the responses would be the same if it were a gay (male) interracial couple that was being victimized.

cool people took up for the women...not surprised they didn't for the men

I feel that's somewhat cause the fact that they're men, women have been depicted to need saving by media, while men are expected to handle themselves

Any situation in where a female seems to be under distress someone will more than likely come as opposed if its a man in her place

Proud of Texas right now.  Would have never thought it possible down there.

NYC, c'mon family.  To be fair, the mindset is different.  NYC isn't known for being a place where people act on their political views.

Texas is by far a larger hot bed of political activity.

Props to Texas.

I salute you.

Proud of Texas right now.  Would have never thought it possible down there.
NYC, c'mon family.  To be fair, the mindset is different.  NYC isn't known for being a place where people act on their political views.
Texas is by far a larger hot bed of political activity.

Props to Texas.
I salute you.
View media item 286484

Same thing I said.
Gay or straight, New Yorkers are probably all too busy to take notice of other people.

I remember this show did the samething but with a interracial couple.

Last edited:
That note. 
mean.gif
 when the dude threw the girl a thumbs up. 

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that people aren't bothered by something that shouldn't bother them.

People saying that people don't stand up in new york because they are in a rush are wrong. NYC and the east coast in general is a very much mind your own business mentality. You never know how someone will react with you poking your nose into their business. Some people will snap and do some wild **** and you don't want to be on the other end of it. Plus the more people there are, the less likely someone is to step up and take charge to help, it's called the bystandard effect.

On another note, that note did make me tear up

As long as it's not 2 guys, im good. 

No discrimination. But Me being a straight guy, I don't want my son seeing 2 guys smooching.

Back
Top Bottom