shoe id request: nike with removable booty in the early 90's.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
i vaguely remember a black based shoe with a white swoosh, and the whole sockliner/booty was removable. any ideas?

Joined Dec 3, 2007
the ones i remember had a simpler booty and the outer shell had the laces on it. tbh, i thought they were runners. probably a predecessor to the paytons.

but looking up the paytons gave me a nice flashback to beating those black/tennis ball green air zoom gp's to death.

thanks for the help so far, fellows.

Joined Nov 25, 2003
Payton, Pippen and Kidds all had models that had the "MORF" removable booty concept.

Zoom GP III

Pippen V

Zoom Kidd

But from your description about the laces on the "outside" i would think it's the Baja's.

Joined Dec 28, 2004
Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Air Baja was an outdoor basketball shoe with a removable booty.... from about 96-97

I imagine that's what he is speaking about

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Always preferred the pippen molds to the Payton and especially the Kidd one

I had I think most of the Pippen molds to those when you could buy them separately and one payton.

Joined Dec 3, 2007
far out, thanks guys! i think it was the all black bajas.

tbh, i think i only saw them once, close to 20 years ago.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now