Shoe rack/shelf help ?

Im beginning to run out of room for my kicks in my room. 

Im looking for a shoe rack or a shoe shelf but whenever I look online all I can find is womens stuff. I had a thing that hung on the back of my door but it was really annoying.

Looking for someone to point me in the right direction, thanks for the help fellas !

I posted this a month ago.
IF YOU GET ANYYYYYY help from NE1, I'm going to be real salty.

Check out a store like Ross. I don't have any pics but I picked up a nice shoe rack from there for like 10 bucks and it holds about 10-12 shoes and it doesn't take up a lot of space

I've personally been through a ton of different shelving. Everything I have owned either broke/bent under the weight, or could not fit a size 13 basketball shoe.

I bought these 2 months ago and love them. Not as expensive as Ikea shelves that alot of NT'ers use, and they are as durable a shelf as you'll find.

I am able to fit 6 pair on each shelf (3 vertical in behind, 3 pair sitting on their soles). Again, I'm a 13 so if you have smaller feet, easily fit more.

Work excellent if you keep them in boxes as well. There are 4 and 5 shelf options, with 4 being alot cheaper ($24.99 Canadian)

It's a Canadian site but I am sure you can find some in the States (Lowes from the quick search I did).

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/blue-planet-resin-shelving-unit-0680314p.html

Here is what mine look like.

I have 3 shelves on the opposite wall with just Jordans on them. 

Back
Top Bottom