Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

^hey toots, welcome back! nice seeing you here. yeah those are clean, but the patta imo are
pimp.gif

sucks that I had other priorities this month that I wasn't able to cop a pair, really hate the feeling na maghahanap ka pa abroad and mapapamahal pa tsktsk...... was thinking those would sit for some time sa store, same as the qs one which I was able to cop a month or so after release.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Friday the 13th tomorrow. To all AM1 fanatics this one is for you. Exclusive at Hideout
pimp.gif

They got a sz 12 on the Patta's? What was the tag?
pimp.gif

if i recall correctly, it's 5995. sorry, not sure bout the sizes. the quality of the pattas is fantastic.

Patta's are fire guys, quality is the best as well as the extra green laces with white tips. dont sleep on them

Originally Posted by lbj19

^hey toots, welcome back! nice seeing you here. yeah those are clean, but the patta imo are
pimp.gif

sucks that I had other priorities this month that I wasn't able to cop a pair, really hate the feeling na maghahanap ka pa abroad and mapapamahal pa tsk tsk...... was thinking those would sit for some time sa store, same as the qs one which I was able to cop a month or so after release.

Thanks Ryan, been awhile... Of course patta's are way too clean... I get you but dont sleep on it, as there are pairs sold like every week. Your size isstill available. So get it if you can in my opinion. Cheers dude!

Get it while you can guys.

As for me pareng toots, ubos na size natin e, same 10.5 ka dn Db?. No more 10.5s people. 1 sz 11 and 1 sz 10 left as of last Monday Nov 23.

Imo, the obsidian Patta looks much better. For those who missed out, pray that this cw comes out.
pimp.gif

As for me pareng toots, ubos na size natin e, same 10.5 ka dn Db?. No more 10.5s people. 1 sz 11 and 1 sz 10 left as of last Monday Nov 23.
hmmm... hope the size 11 is for me...
roll.gif
also like the darkobsidian cw...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

roll.gif
also like the dark obsidian cw...
pimp.gif

para sayo tlga yan pareng carlo, kaya punta ka na.
happy.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

kuha na boss carlo!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

roll.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

kuha na boss carlo!
pimp.gif
i thinking on getting the dark obsidian...
roll.gif

makoy im no boss..hahaha.. you know who's the boss.. its pareng iggie!!! wahahaha..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom