Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

That USA colorway's nice. Do they still have playoff wades for sale or naubos na? Php5,310 pa din?

Anybody seen a Puma El Ray (slip-ons) around? I saw one in the Shoe Salon website but I've only been to the ATC branch the past week and they don't have one.

I wanna see if they look nice in person.

Thanks in advance!
MACNOTAPPLE​
x​
STORM THE FRONT​
Watch out!​

Quote:
Top view looks like a woman's vagina with a chastity belt.
:lol:
laugh.gif
www.eastbay.com/catalog/p...5409&size=

Quote:
Top view looks like a woman's vagina with a chastity belt.
:lol:
laugh.gif
before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away.
..and you have their shoes.​

My Lolo's alfrombra slippers > Vans slip-ons > El Rays

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^Why? Because of all the sexy threads you've been viewing over at the General forum? LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
MACNOTAPPLE​
x​
STORM THE FRONT​
Watch out!​

^^ dont they normally run like $30-$40USD? if i remember right they were going for around that price when i was trying to look for a 59fifty Yankees cap and or a Raiders cap too bad there was non of the later hehehe cheapest ive seen was about $25

Quote:
November 2006

PUMA

Making its debut in the '70s, the Clyde was inspired by basketball hero, Walt "Clyde" Frazier who was known for his sharp skills on the court and smooth demeanor off. The shoe became an instant classic and its legend lives on today. Available in 2 colors BURNT OLIVE-OIL GREEN-WHITE and BRACKEN BROWN-COFFEE LIQUEUR-BALLAD BLUE.

ADIDAS
New city series footwear with distinctive city logo emblazoned on the back New York, San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Kingston (Jamaica) half shells.

SUPERSTAR 1 an updated version that brings back some of the most beloved colors of this all-time classic. It features an upper-made from high quality boot leather to reproduce the feel of the original version available in WHITE/BLACK/MT.

TENNIS VINTAGE from the ARCHIEVE a re-introduction of a tennis shoe from 1965, this model features a new vintage leather upper design to go along with the distinctive construction that went on to inspire the shell toe available in CHOCO/CHOCO.

Check our website www.shoesalon.com.ph to see some of the new releases and go instore to view the full collection.

- SHOE SALON
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. Wowowee! NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

sheed forgive me, but i like those clydes..

too bad shoe salon doesn't carry men's size.
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'​

Back
Top Bottom