Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

^ Then why complain about the size run?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hook up? Oh! you mean RESELL!
smh.gif
Tsk...tsk...bakit ang mga hypebeast sa NTPI ang laki ng mga problema nila sa reseller.

kikstyo: RESELLING IS NOT A CRIME

Guilty?? There you have it NT, the "reseller king".
laugh.gif

By the way, you've been warned no to post in long tagalog right? Reported.
wink.gif

There is only one reseller king here (he is my idol btw...but not a highway robbery). At least this is decent job anyway . This clown is feeling like a MOD....nuff said....Back to the updates anyway before this thread lock.

laugh.gif

why hate on one particular so-called reseller then praise and adore other so-called resellers? oh, that's because y'all are friends and chummy with the others.

seriously. some dudes have items in eBay. ph that haven't moved since like 2007-08, with outrageous prices at that.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by mk26

how much is the AJ XI SILVER ANNIVERSARY?

7,995php (size run: 9, 9.5, 10 (2 pairs) and 11
actually  there's only 1 pair of size 9.5s, 2pairs of 10s and 2 pairs of 10.5s. about 15 people lined up. good thing hideout release those 5 pairs when they opened instead of making people wait til 2pm as earlier planned. i think 2 dudes bought pairs not in their sizes.

i hope this doesnt get locked..
to those who were there earlier, are the 3gx blazers still available?

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

i hope this doesnt get locked..
to those who were there earlier, are the 3gx blazers still available?
window display last saturday... didnt check the size

@ warped and rebelboy, thanks for the heads up! was able to cop a pair of blazers earlier.
pimp.gif

^ its 3795 for the blazers. didnt ask how much stock was left, but im pretty sure theres still a few sizes left, didnt seem like a strong seller. quality is nice for the price, leather is surprisingly good and im loving the simple design.

How come Hide Out stocks don't move as fast?

People stop buying once they find out that Mister Clavel has the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom