Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Shoe salon RP ERMITA
nike am1 black/white midsole/gold swoosh

is this the one?
314252-071_10.jpg

do they have the one with the bronze swoosh?

its great how shoe salons been getting some good airmaxes that arent available at nike stores here

anyone saw the am1 in SS in glorietta? the black/neon green? no air bubble and lacking a few details from a original am1?

wasnt able to take a pic but its priced 6,+++...

I saw Nike Air Force 1 Premium Bird Nest and Adidas Forum (Hellboy II) only 40 pairs release nationwide I spotted at Glorieta. I think AF1 Bird Nest cost4,495php.

spotted at Shoe salon Rockwell Nike Air Max 90 INFRARED (ostrich leather) sold at 5,295php and 3 more colorway of AF1 Birdnest.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^damn bro.. for real? am90 infra? no way!!!
Well I guess so? the original colorway of am90 with ostrich leather. They just release yesterday at rockwell.

saw AM90 currents at shoe salon gateway! forgot the price! around 6k i believe. i must say they definitely lived up to my expectations!

what color sir? are those the infra? if both are available, i think im broke haha

currents were in the black red colorway i think! but definitely not the infrareds. don't know about the infrared 90s. didn't see them

the one that shoe salon here at MOA would be the Air Max 90 Current "Oh 8" Trainers by Ben Drury the one on the left on sircsetroc pics...

Back
Top Bottom