Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

^ so far only shoe salon's from g4 and rockwell sold the infrareds (as far as i know).. the rest of the shoe salons sells am90 currents oh 8s and the am1premium opening ceremony gold and silver... hope you can have your size man!

YES! thanks for the updates. i never thought id have a chance to buy infrareds. plan to go later. hope they still have em (crosses fingers)

called both rockwell and g4 only sizes 9,9.5,and 12's are left..
frown.gif
toobad my size is sold out.

went to g4 earlier, Got my pair
happy.gif
even if they were a half size small for me, i just had to get them haha. only size 9 is left. they still have plenty of theother air maxes.

funny to hear size9s are left... tot they were the most common size... and as for you infrared fiends .. have fun with em... tried em on.. their nice.. butwith all that plastic and ostritch.. ... uhmmm ....only pp who had the real deal could relate to what i mean

any am90 infrared CLASSIC seen round the metro? totally agree the premiums arent my thing, hope to go down one of these days to check the currents out andhow'd they would look on my feet.

is it just me or did we get horrible stock of the infras?got to check out 4 pairs and all of them had gratuitous amounts of excess glue esp on the part wherethe sole meets the midsole and numerous and ginormous scuffs.i kinda soured from buying after noticing this.i also came across pairs that have clearly beentried on,with jean stains and creased up toe box on the shoe.if you don't intend on buying the shoe please restrain yourself from trying them on.i feel forthe poor sap who really has his heart set on buying a shoe only to find out some chump tried them on just for kicks.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

is it just me or did we get horrible stock of the infras?got to check out 4 pairs and all of them had gratuitous amounts of excess glue esp on the part where the sole meets the midsole and numerous and ginormous scuffs.i kinda soured from buying after noticing this.i also came across pairs that have clearly been tried on,with jean stains and creased up toe box on the shoe.if you don't intend on buying the shoe please restrain yourself from trying them on.i feel for the poor sap who really has his heart set on buying a shoe only to find out some chump tried them on just for kicks.
I got mine from Singapore, and my premiums had paint cracks on the white part below the ostrich mudguard after the FIRST TIME I wore it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

is it just me or did we get horrible stock of the infras?got to check out 4 pairs and all of them had gratuitous amounts of excess glue esp on the part where the sole meets the midsole and numerous and ginormous scuffs.i kinda soured from buying after noticing this.i also came across pairs that have clearly been tried on,with jean stains and creased up toe box on the shoe.if you don't intend on buying the shoe please restrain yourself from trying them on.i feel for the poor sap who really has his heart set on buying a shoe only to find out some chump tried them on just for kicks.
I got mine from Singapore, and my premiums had paint cracks on the white part below the ostrich mudguard after the FIRST TIME I wore it
frown.gif
Damn that sucks...
tired.gif
Premiums should have superb quality!

This is why I stick to the retros and shy away from new twists on classics.

If something happens, you won't feel as bad since you still have OG colorway/materials/look.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

frown.gif

@maxtempo - yeah bro.. when i saw some of the stocks.. it has some glue stains and to the fact that this is premiums...
embarassed.gif

@marcus - sorry to hear that bro!! this should not happen ion premiums...
mad.gif
hope mine won't have those paint cracks ..
eyes.gif

yeah noticed that as well, but didint care and still bought it haha also noticed that the right pair has more creases than the left hehe will also wait for theam90 current infra hehe

getting the infrareds over at Shoe Salon was a welcome change.... no lining up, no raffle, no praying 5x Hail Marys to get the GO signal to buy ashoe.
laugh.gif

any news if the Infra Premium OG colorway (not the Premium Ostrich Leather) be released there in the Philippines?

thanks

I was told by the guy at Shoe Salon Glorietta they never received the full size run of the am90 infras. Same case with the currents. Started at size 9, Ibelieve.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

any news if the Infra Premium OG colorway (not the Premium Ostrich Leather) be released there in the Philippines?

thanks
was this released in the us this year?

also will we get the am 90 current infra? i would want to cop that too hehe

Infrared 90s premium was released around July/August in the US I think. Just before the ostrich ones came out but distribution was pretty bad (or so I heard).

i heard from a friend the am90 premium infras have been released at all shoe salons. can anyone confirm this? and does anyone know if they already have thefull size run?

Back
Top Bottom