Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

nsw guccis ftl..
frown.gif
why for the lose bro?!? panget ba? u copped a pair already?
indifferent.gif
onga why FTL?!?!

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

nsw guccis ftl..
frown.gif
why for the lose bro?!? panget ba? u copped a pair already?
indifferent.gif
onga why FTL?!?!

i feel silly answering this question again since i already answered it and that post is just a couple of mouse scrolls up. but then again this is one of thereasons why i don't have positive vibes with this shoe http://dailyblog.site90.net/?p=25

^very interesting... now i'm having 2nd thoughts... but. it's still the gucci's, how could u not want to... especially, if u didn't get theother one... like me! hehehe... i'll just have to see for myself. see y'all whoevers droppin by G5...

I don't know about you guys. I can't really compare this one with the RESN's but I have to say, quality is pristine. The leather adds a touch ofclass to the shoe...I'm happy after copping my first pair of Dunk's.

Btw, shout out to Toots, Miko and Martin. Nice seeing you, fellas!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

I don't know about you guys. I can't really compare this one with the RESN's but I have to say, quality is pristine. The leather adds a touch of class to the shoe...I'm happy after copping my first pair of Dunk's.

happy.gif

congrats pre, i want one, too.
tired.gif

same peeps were there kanina pala! i hope martin copped my pair.

hideout seems to have the sweetest drops nowadays, kudos to their QS acct

I don't know about you guys. I can't really compare this one with the RESN's but I have to say, quality is pristine. The leather adds a touch of class to the shoe...I'm happy after copping my first pair of Dunk's.

happy.gif

Whats up Joaqs (did i spell it correctly). Anyway nice to see you guys again and congrats to you know who on the wedding... Miko, my bad i owe you alot... mytreat! bawi ako. martin: glad to meet you man... finally Mr. solemovement...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

happy.gif

Whats up Joaqs (did i spell it correctly). Anyway nice to see you guys again and congrats to you know who on the wedding... Miko, my bad i owe you alot... my treat! bawi ako. martin: glad to meet you man... finally Mr. solemovement...
i agree.....can't really compare. but i like the RESN version much better....it's much closer to the rare 2005 original version.
WELCOME SOLE MOVER.....it's good you finally joined us here. what up jmoney, swooshie5, carlo, and john.

Welcome to NT solemover!
Keep it up with the great site man.
Btw, I know your sister Gine from way back in high school. Dropped by Hideout earlier, size 9 of the DJ Clark Gucci-inspired Dunk Highs were on display. Iguess they still have a good number of pairs.

^yeah, size 10s also still available... the guy maning the store said there were only 2 size 10s left, didn't ask for the other sizes though...

I'd really like to still be able to cop those RESN Gucci's. Restock plsss! Wrong thread pala, dapat sa weLagendary. hehehe

Let's take it for what it is- a shoe with premium leathers on them.

miko0412- i've been a member before but was forever a lurker! i decided to speak up. It's nice hangin' with you guys! Til the next!

WE HAVE TWO FRESH ITEMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN HIDEOUT:

NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH STRAP - GRAND PURPLE / VARSITY MAIZE/ WHITE

Hey guys! We have a new drop that you would definitely want to have pair
of. It's the Quickstrike Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High Strap (Grand Purple
/ Varsity Maize / White). To all the Lakers fans out there here's a shoe
you shouldn't miss. You can check this out in HideOuT. See you guys there.

NIKE SPORTSWEAR AIR TOKI ZOOM QUICKSTRIKE - BLACK / RED

We have one fresh kick that you can check out in HideOuT. It's the much
awaited Nike Sportwear Air Toki Zoom Quickstrike. The suede material plus
the nubuck swoosh gives it a classic look.

Our HideOuT store is located at the 2nd level of Greenbelt 5. For
inquiries do call (02) 729-9452.

Back
Top Bottom