Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Saw this today at Shoe Salon PowerPlant.......

15zpgna.jpg

33e20dw.jpg

6's are size10 P10,000

Were you really asking if they're new or were you being sarcastic?
laugh.gif

I'm not sure when these exactly arrived, but last week was the first time I've seen them in shoe salon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Were you really asking if they're new or were you being sarcastic?
laugh.gif

I'm not sure when these exactly arrived, but last week was the first time I've seen them in shoe salon.
smile.gif

i'm asking if these were new releases because i have't seen these models in Shoe salon D Block and Trinoma branch

ei sam, nice vans updates...would check out alabang town or rob manila if they have them. thanks again for the XIs hehe!
smile.gif

Sam thanks for hooking up jeff on those xis you the man...

Anyway still alot of sizes of those del barco as i post... shoe salon glorietta it is...

some new drops from Hideout. these were dropped yesterday when the Kobe and AJ chaos was happening
happy.gif

@P4,895 i think

P7,4xx

P5,995

futura AF1s? nice. thanks for the updates. yesterday was the busiest day so far for everyone
laugh.gif

good thing you were able to see those new releases jrjmd.

was gona look for updates at NS GB5 and decided to check hideout and no one was there looking...then asked jon if what are the new releases and he said that there were new stuff and he showed them to me. he knew of the kobe and aj releases thats why he wasnt surprised of the number of customers they had yesterday. yup those are futura af1s...

Back
Top Bottom